PDA

View Full Version : Pats in PA Game #30

patsdude114
12-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Late starting this thread & maybe i shouldnt even bother midway thru the 2nd period & the Pats are done 3-0 on 3 pp goals

This is not a game we can afford to lose & especially put up a stinker effort like this. I dont get this team at times play hard agaisnt RD we were by far the better team on the ice & then match the level of play against BRN & get a 2-0 win & then this showing so far?

Time to get our heads out of our asses & start playing again.

Im sorry for this but unless Underwood is hurt/sick (i have not read anywhere that he is) why is he scratched for Zimbalik/Blidstrand to get into the line up? I can see scratching Burroughs &/or Peel to get Zimbalik into the lineup but not a top 4 Dman who logs key minutes

RWAH
12-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Underwood hurt his instep blocking a shot in Brandon and missed the third period there. I guess he tried in the warm ups but couldn't play.

You are right this team has two personalities. They do not respect some teams and think they can play easy and still win. Lets hope this will show them they can not take any team lightly. That leads to how can they take PA lightly, PA just beat Kootnay and Moose Jaw maybe the coaches should of had them better set to go.

patsdude114
12-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Our special teams killed us tonite we couldnt kill off a PP if our life depended on it & then gave up 2 SH goals (1 into the empty net)

5on5 we were fine out scoring PA 3-0 & from when i started to listen to the game (which was about 5mins left in the 2nd) the Pats seemed to have controlled the play 5on5... PA powerplay listening on the radio sounded very scary like the Pats couldnt even get the puck let alone get it out of the zone.

Good job for PA though they needed to turn there season around & Young looks like he has them going in the right direction with 3 big wins in ther elast 3

blueline
12-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Trade, trade, trade.....
Make some moves alright!!!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-07-2011, 12:22 PM
relax, it was the 50th game in 3 nights, and hewitt played pretty much all of it. Im pretty sure you can partially write this one off.

booboo
12-07-2011, 12:34 PM
4 games in 3 nights????----no wonder they lost the last game---its hard to win when you have to play 2 games in one day?? Good one---SAJ

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-07-2011, 01:08 PM
duuuhhhh dont mind me, I guess