PDA

View Full Version : Max Moline / Micheal Sofillas

lethbridgefan83
12-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Anyone heard any injury updates on either of these players?? I Know that Sofillas is having some Post-Concussion issues, but with Max Moline I never got to see him play as I was out of town for those few games before he got injured, I also notice with Moline that they are not including him in the "Scratches" being announced before the game..

Any insiders have any more info? The Team is going to need all the help they can get to keep the climb out of the hole they dug..

Bepoleon
12-07-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.whl.ca/uploads/assets/WHL_EN_SITE/2011_12_WHL_Season/WHL_Documents11_12/Weekly_Update_Dec_6_11.pdf

canes77
12-09-2011, 03:22 AM
Both guys are out for a while. There's no news because they aren't even close to coming back, let alone skating in practise. Interesting with Moline not being listed as a scratch even though he is on the official roster... I'm never there that early, do you know if they include Sofillas and Fyten as scratches??

CrazyCanesFan
12-09-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm never there that early, do you know if they include Sofillas and Fyten as scratches??

I'm not sure about Sofillas, but I remember hearing Fyten being announced as a scratch before the games.

PeacefulChaos
12-09-2011, 05:24 PM
I am pretty sure I heard them say Fytens name at the last game.

They also have RNH still listed as a scratch for the Rebels, even though they knw they aren't getting him back.