PDA

View Full Version : Myles Bell

RWAH
12-07-2011, 08:59 PM
I don't want to rehash the SOSOS but I note Myles has not dressed for the Rockets since November 12. There was a article in the leader about his pre-sentencing hearing but I have not heard any thing since then. Can any one add some info? Was Myles injured? Has the sentence been delivered?

Bepoleon
12-07-2011, 09:13 PM
According to the WHL website he's day to day with a lower body injury.

http://www.whl.ca/uploads/assets/WHL_EN_SITE/2011_12_WHL_Season/WHL_Documents11_12/Weekly_Update_Dec_6_11.pdf

RWAH
12-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Thanks I knew the reports were to be posted but I could never find them and now I can Thank You

2speak4all
12-09-2011, 01:28 PM
I don't want to rehash the SOSOS but I note Myles has not dressed for the Rockets since November 12. There was a article in the leader about his pre-sentencing hearing but I have not heard any thing since then. Can any one add some info? Was Myles injured? Has the sentence been delivered?

Plead guilty to dangerous driving causing death. Sentencing was to be end of November. Since he was charged as a youth, likely to have received probation with community service and no time served in jail. No public announcement as he is a youth. If he had gotten anything more serious he would not be on an active roster at this time.