PDA

View Full Version : Rebs vs Brandon

tiny
12-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Maybe just me but I have no problem with the effort tonight. I was really impressed with the power play. I know the guys must be really tired but worked their buts off right to the end. I heard many compliments from very knowlegeable fans. Now we ask them to dig even deeper with two more D gone to WJ.

3rebels
12-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Hopefully eveyone returns after Xmas able and ready to play. I sincerely hope the hurtin' is done for the season.:clap:

SectionNDeserter
12-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Hopefully eveyone returns after Xmas able and ready to play. I sincerely hope the hurtin' is done for the season.:clap:Doesn't seem like Bartosak or Kambeitz will be ready, and they aren't nearly as competitive without those two--especially Bartosak. Will be interesting to see what approach they take with the trade deadline approaching.

RDRebelsfan
12-10-2011, 05:56 PM
this is a game we should have won. Pouliot is going to need to step his game up if we're going to win some games. That or the team will need to use a new approach to how they play.

I was told last night that Bartosak could be out 6-8 weeks.

booboo
12-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Well why didn't you win then? What a duhhh statement!!!! Maybe you don't have the horses for this race???? Your goalie stood on his head at the start of the year but has come back to earth and is now injured---that has contributed to your record as of late.

RDRebelsfan
12-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Incorrect. Find me a team that can put on a big win streak scoring only 1-2 goals a game. Not counting the 5 goals against MJ.

3rebels
12-11-2011, 08:43 PM
The Minnesota Wild!! lmao
:D