PDA

View Full Version : wells

mjw22
12-16-2011, 07:49 PM
What the hell do we need in 20 yr old who's 5-10 has 4 pm and 7 pts . This makes no sense. Haven't heard what we gave up better not be more than a 30th round pick in 2020.:confused:

SectionNDeserter
12-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Haven't heard what we gave up better not be more than a 30th round pick in 2020.:confused:Nothing, he was claimed off of waivers.

chalk_one_up
12-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Nothing, he was claimed off of waivers.

They still gave up too much :D

mjw22
12-16-2011, 11:09 PM
They still gave up too much :D

He hasn't done much in PA or Port this year . Maybe he's just an extra body for our US road trip . We'll be without Howden White & Hansen . Good thing he was free cause I'm thinking a 30th in 2020 would be too much.lol Good win by the young guys tonight. Fioretti White Hansen Eberle picked up the slack another good game by our MVP Siemens.

MJ Fan
12-17-2011, 03:30 PM
he had 55 points two years ago. Maybe they are hoping a fresh start will bring back some of that offense. Besides, we got him on waivers and gave up nothing and have an overage spot open.

MJ Fan
12-17-2011, 03:32 PM
He hasn't done much in PA or Port this year . Maybe he's just an extra body for our US road trip . We'll be without Howden White & Hansen . Good thing he was free cause I'm thinking a 30th in 2020 would be too much.lol Good win by the young guys tonight. Fioretti White Hansen Eberle picked up the slack another good game by our MVP Siemens.

yeah Im sure they are thinking instead of bringing some prospects along on the us trip to get some experience and bond with the players, lets bring in a 20 yr old instead?

mjw22
12-17-2011, 04:20 PM
yeah Im sure they are thinking instead of bringing some prospects along on the us trip to get some experience and bond with the players, lets bring in a 20 yr old instead?

Can't just bring up 2-3 prospects when ever it moves you. They have club teams tournaments etc . I guess we'll see it didn't cost us anything considering Port gave PA a 4th for him. Just don't see why you would sign a guy like this who will just take up ice time from the kids. For a 20 yr spot I would think you'd want a guy who would fill a bigger role .