PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas

mjw22
12-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Two strong performances by our goalies and some good work by our younger guys = back to back wins. A nice way to go into Xmas break in first place.

Merry Christmas to all in the Warrior Family & to all WHLFans :groovy:
Special shout out to Patsdude & wife :bevvy:
PLEASE Santa bring the WHL some competent refs .:D

lordstanley
12-17-2011, 11:52 PM
Two strong performances by our goalies and some good work by our younger guys = back to back wins. A nice way to go into Xmas break in first place.

Merry Christmas to all in the Warrior Family & to all WHLFans :groovy:
Special shout out to Patsdude & wife :bevvy:
PLEASE Santa bring the WHL some competent refs .:D

Well said Merry Christmas to you too

PS: i asked Santa for a Warriors choke in the second half i have been a good boy this year so this should come true

warr2
12-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Really haven't played that great of late but keep getting wins and pts which is great. the young kids have really stepped up to play , which is great to see. The young kids are getting lots of ice time and gaining lots of experiance.The 2nd half will be tough as we have alot of road games and the western swing.Like I said hard to beleive were in first with so many out of the line up.

mjw22
12-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Really haven't played that great of late but keep getting wins and pts which is great. the young kids have really stepped up to play , which is great to see. The young kids are getting lots of ice time and gaining lots of experiance.The 2nd half will be tough as we have alot of road games and the western swing.Like I said hard to beleive were in first with so many out of the line up.

People underestimate the talent level of our young guys. We won at the start of the year with them and now they're stepping up again. Once Howden & Kirsch return if we stay healthy we should finish first . Coaching will be the key. Under Hunchak we would do well on the western trip and then play 500 or worse and out in the first round. I don't believe Stothers will let that happen if you saw him last night. In 1st place last game before break and he's giving it to them when they don't do their jobs. Never saw that in Hunchak. I just hope Millar doesnt get caught up in the deadline frenzy . You tend to overpay and rarely does it put you over the top ask Saskatoon. Chemistry is important in a team game .