PDA

View Full Version : NHL FHL Sim League Looking For GM's

Sabes
06-24-2005, 02:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://afhl.hypermart.net/

The AFHL are looking for 7 GM's after some recent moves by the commish. Teams available are Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Anaheim, NY Islanders, Los Angeles and the NY Rangers. We are just about to start Season 10 with Free Agency and the 2005 draft coming up. Check the site out and PM me if you are interested.

smackitsakic
06-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Provide me with a bit more info on what this is all about and i'll probably be in. I tried to once before but had way too much on my schedule to handle it.

Sabes
06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Well you will have your team and be able to trade with the other GM's through ICQ. It's just like the NHL with the season and play-offs and it go's on NHL re-rates. There is a developmental league for your prospects called AFHL Europe. The draft is real players like Brule and Crosby this year. The main part is sending in your teams lines to stay active.

smackitsakic
06-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Give me the Islanders please.

smackitsakic
07-03-2005, 11:09 AM
I sent an email to the commish and never got a response, can you figure out what's going on for me please? Am i in or not? (I requested the Islanders)