PDA

View Full Version : Royals Shop?

pontcanna
12-23-2011, 01:23 AM
Picking up some Royals vouchers for Xmas presents this afternoon, the better half witnessed some people trying to buy Royals gear...without success. I gather they tried all the doors @ SOFA and finally ended up at the ticket wicket only to be told "the shop won't be open again until the New Year" (game night against the Hitmen, I imagine). They were not pleased...seems to me that more than a few people might want to pick up a jersey or other items at this time of year. If the shop can't be open, surely there must be other places (Sports Trader, etc.) licenced to sell the gear? If not, the Royals are missing out on some revenue and goodwill.

the Royal Flush
12-23-2011, 02:26 PM
there is a place in mayfair mall that has Royals **** n stuff...i forget which one...

Hockey_Fan11
12-29-2011, 03:32 PM
there is a place in mayfair mall that has Royals **** n stuff...i forget which one...

Jersey City sells Royals gear, as does Out Of Bounds in Tillicum and both Zellers. Lots of places selling gear. But the team store is less $ for jerseys.

The Wheatiemaniac
12-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Jersey City sells Royals gear, as does Out Of Bounds in Tillicum and both Zellers. Lots of places selling gear. But the team store is less $ for jerseys.

might be on sale soon as he is rumoured to be possibly heading to Brandon in a trade. I really hope this is true.

the Royal Flush
12-30-2011, 12:06 AM
i liked Brandon,nice town,nice people...Memorial Cup was a blast!

The Wheatiemaniac
12-30-2011, 11:32 PM
i liked Brandon,nice town,nice people...Memorial Cup was a blast!

until the last 2 and a half hours. That was kind of a bummer for us. But we survived it.