PDA

View Full Version : PATS vs BRN Game #38

patsdude114
12-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Watched the game tonite on webtv not a bad feed at all from BRN enjoyed this game, BRN has a quality team there forsure with a dynamite PP, i still think goaltending is there weakness as it has been for the past few yrs now. If they ever land a top netminder look out for this team.

Schiedl with 2 goals tonite after the xmas break hopefully he can continue finding the net in the 2nd half of the year he had 11 in the 1st half would love to see 15 to 20 out of him in the 2nd half of the year. He has great speed & a very good shot, at times gets abit snake bitten for games at a time.

Peel played another solid game from what i could tell, this kid is finally growing on me, last year & the start of this year thought he was very over-rated & played scared way to much, i think for him his turning point of no longer being scared was his fight in stoon the 1st time we were there.

Stephenson being out week to week is definately a huge blow to our offense & PP... Underwood also out week to week still cant wait til he gets back i love his game he competes hard every shift & makes our PK that much stronger.

blueline
12-29-2011, 02:10 PM
Look forward for second half of season! Good job Pats

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Stephenson being out longterm(yet to be seen) could very well be what tips the scale towards trading Weal and/or Davidson.

Im still not 100 percent sure what Lang will do. It might depend on what other teams decide. Id like to see something definitive done early on though.

The Wheatiemaniac
12-29-2011, 05:05 PM
kinda boring at times. Pats had us pinned deep more than I liked seeing, but we did a good job keeping it to the outside for the most part. We needed this win bigtime to get rolling for the second half. It proved we need more secondary scoring.