PDA

View Full Version : We need a new P.A. guy

mjwfan
12-29-2011, 08:25 AM
This guy is Awful - Please Warriors get someone that knows a litte about hockey . He can't be the same guy that has done it in the past as I can't remember this many mistakes game after game . This guy don't know who is even playing. Please fire him and the guy that was running the Zamboni last night in O.T. First time I seen the Zamboni guy get booooooed .

lordstanley
12-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Man only in Moose Jaw do you hear about fans booing the Zamboni driver moose jaw fans are like flyer fans of the nhl heck they booed santa 1 year

mjwfan
12-29-2011, 10:17 AM
It took this guy 20 passes to clean the ice for the shoot out . Then he would drive backwards and make another few more passes. Guess I can live with him but getting really feed up with the P.A. guy.

mjw22
12-29-2011, 03:44 PM
It took this guy 20 passes to clean the ice for the shoot out . Then he would drive backwards and make another few more passes. Guess I can live with him but getting really feed up with the P.A. guy.

We boo anybody not doing the job :clap: The ice crew is pretty bad about a month ago there was a soft spot in the crease and you need co2 fire extinguisher to freeze the ice . All they had in the building were foam ones so we're sitting there for 30 min watching the gong show. They finally get a co2 canister from the kitchen thats used for the pop and fix the ice. Yes the pa guy bites big time and so does the video guy for the score clock. Kept posting out of town score 2-1 for pats when it was brn leading. That video they play right before the team comes out is brutal the US vs everything one .:o Good thing we're winning :groovy:

The Wheatiemaniac
12-29-2011, 04:25 PM
This guy is Awful - Please Warriors get someone that knows a litte about hockey . He can't be the same guy that has done it in the past as I can't remember this many mistakes game after game . This guy don't know who is even playing. Please fire him and the guy that was running the Zamboni last night in O.T. First time I seen the Zamboni guy get booooooed .

Trade Howden for a new one.

mjw22
12-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Trade Howden for a new one.

No we need him to play with Stone .:D

The Wheatiemaniac
12-29-2011, 04:36 PM
No we need him to play with Stone .:D

:rolleyes:

dubfanman
12-29-2011, 05:13 PM

Stone is going no where IMO
... unless Stoon can be convinced to hugely over pay again!
:p

The Wheatiemaniac
12-29-2011, 05:19 PM

seems to have been given some spiked kool-aid.

dubfanman
12-29-2011, 05:21 PM

The Wheatiemaniac
12-29-2011, 05:24 PM
MJ, you can take Melnychuk.....I will help him pack and drop him off at the bus depot.

mjw22
12-29-2011, 07:02 PM
MJ, you can take Melnychuk.....I will help him pack and drop him off at the bus depot.

No thanks he fits in so well where he is. :)

MJ Fan
01-02-2012, 02:43 PM

That's funny coming from a bwk fan since mcrimmon set they bar for overpaying when you got hamonic.

Hatguy
01-02-2012, 02:48 PM
That's funny coming from a bwk fan since mcrimmon set they bar for overpaying when you got hamonic.

They were also guaranteed a spot in the Memorial Cup at the time so it wasn't as bad.

The Wheatiemaniac
01-02-2012, 03:07 PM

So how is Dallas Pylonhardt doing these days anyway? We were in the memorial Cup Final. In the semi final we came back with the help of Hamonic scoring the tying goal. How many goals has Dallas piled up this year? I'll answer it for you. 3 career goals and zero playoff points. You took a middle of the road prospect and some blank draft picks. We got a guy who is now in the NHL starring on the Islanders blueline. Sorry, but I think we did just fine.

CJSAJS
01-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Although Ehrhardt may not be the greatest but looking back at the trade we end up with Torrin White with one pick that made the team this year as a 16 year old. Also got Spencer Morse and Miles Warkentine who played in the U16's that were in MJ. So it looks like a win for both teams in that trade IMO

The Wheatiemaniac
01-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Although Ehrhardt may not be the greatest but looking back at the trade we end up with Torrin White with one pick that made the team this year as a 16 year old. Also got Spencer Morse and Miles Warkentine who played in the U16's that were in MJ. So it looks like a win for both teams in that trade IMO

so yes we both got what we needed at the time. We were also trying to get Nathan Deck from PA, but it never happened. Maybe we would have only lost 4-1 to Windsor.

mjw22
01-02-2012, 07:07 PM
So how is Dallas Pylonhardt doing these days anyway? We were in the memorial Cup Final. In the semi final we came back with the help of Hamonic scoring the tying goal. How many goals has Dallas piled up this year? I'll answer it for you. 3 career goals and zero playoff points. You took a middle of the road prospect and some blank draft picks. We got a guy who is now in the NHL starring on the Islanders blueline. Sorry, but I think we did just fine.

so what now you're trying to take credit for Hamonic playing in Nhl ? Only way WK win that mem cup is if Patrick Roy was in net :D

The Wheatiemaniac
01-02-2012, 07:14 PM
so what now you're trying to take credit for Hamonic playing in Nhl ? Only way WK win that mem cup is if Patrick Roy was in net :D

blah, blah, blah.....

mjw22
01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
blah, blah, blah.....

You're back where did you go ? Over to KM's house to see where he traded Honey lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Probably just practicing your GM moves in the mirror :groovy: