PDA

View Full Version : Pats a class act on the 25 year anniversery

RWAH
12-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Pats show they are a class act with a pregame honoring (Trent Kresse)(Chris Mantyka)(Brent Ruff)(Scott Kruger). The four Bronco players that lost their lives in the bus accident 25 years ago (December 30, 1986). The Pat organization, Brent Parker, Chad Lang and the coaches are to be commended for this

patsdude114
12-29-2011, 11:32 PM
ummm do u not think that it has alot to do with the Broncos being here on that exact same day? If it wasnt the Broncos here im pretty sure nothing would be said or done about it in Regina.

Yes it is a nice touch before the game starts, im kind of surprised the Broncos are not playing at home on this day so they could do something for it, that would of made more sense. But i guess since the accident happened when the Broncos were travelling to Regina for a game on the same day it does make some sense the Pats are hosting this game too.

Lets hope the Broncos get here safe, as with the current conditions driving on the highways will not be ideal for the Broncos again.

Toswammi
12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
ummm do u not think that it has alot to do with the Broncos being here on that exact same day? If it wasnt the Broncos here im pretty sure nothing would be said or done about it in Regina.

Yes it is a nice touch before the game starts, im kind of surprised the Broncos are not playing at home on this day so they could do something for it, that would of made more sense. But i guess since the accident happened when the Broncos were travelling to Regina for a game on the same day it does make some sense the Pats are hosting this game too.

Lets hope the Broncos get here safe, as with the current conditions driving on the highways will not be ideal for the Broncos again.

NO doubt, if Regina is playing Brandon tonight, this isn't even considered. Hopefully the roads clear up this afternoon, as the highways suck (from what I ahve been told).