PDA

View Full Version : Vs Blades home-home

Wildeyes
12-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Huge Win last night over the Blades. That was an rough game last night lots of questionable hits last night. Yar was on his knees behind the net and gets bowled over infront of the ref but no call. Cole looked great and played with confidence the two goals against the first one a blades player kicked his skate out and no call then the second one was a good deflection. After that game hopefully Bourhis is back in the line up.

Thrower is a tough guy you see how he handled a scorer like Tockin. Wow

reims
12-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Huge Win last night over the Blades. That was an rough game last night lots of questionable hits last night. Yar was on his knees behind the net and gets bowled over infront of the ref but no call. Cole looked great and played with confidence the two goals against the first one a blades player kicked his skate out and no call then the second one was a good deflection. After that game hopefully Bourhis is back in the line up.

Thrower is a tough guy you see how he handled a scorer like Tockin. Wow

I assume your being sarcastic...thrower clearly let up in this fight, if you watch the highlights tochkin clearly punches thrower first, and did he not step up and fight your supposed tuff guy in the third?? He gives up a lot of size, but still gave yarwoski all he could handle...hope they go again tonight!

Wapitikev
12-30-2011, 11:33 AM
I assume your being sarcastic...thrower clearly let up in this fight, if you watch the highlights tochkin clearly punches thrower first, and did he not step up and fight your supposed tuff guy in the third?? He gives up a lot of size, but still gave yarwoski all he could handle...hope they go again tonight!

Thrower vs Bourhis tonight...get your popcorn.

...and you really expect us to believe that, in a game where Saskatoon is fighting for any edge they can get, Thrower is NOT going to take the opportunity to pummel one of our top scorers when they hit him first?

Please.

If so, he is more of a gentleman that I've ever given him credit for.

Looking forward to the atmosphere in Credit Union Center tonight.

-Wapitikev

Wapitikev
12-30-2011, 11:43 AM
On 12-13-2011...the Raiders need about 25 wins in the second half to make the playoffs...

1 more win down, 21 to go. Going for it tonight!

-Wapitikev

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 11:48 AM
1 more win down, 21 to go. Going for it tonight!

-Wapitikev

Keep believing ! even if you miss the playoffs by a point this year it will be considered a fail of a season i hope it works for you guys as you were supose to be a decent team as it was this season

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 11:50 AM
I was there last night Tochkin through the first punch he sure didn't pick the right guy to go against thrower even let up a bit i hope he fights Bourhis tonight anyways it should be a doozy

Wapitikev
12-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Keep believing ! even if you miss the playoffs by a point this year it will be considered a fail of a season i hope it works for you guys as you were supose to be a decent team as it was this season

Your math (21 more wins) has us finishing with 73 points this year.

I suppose that missing the playoffs by one point, with 73, could be considered a failure...but considering that it would be only the 3rd time in 15 years that PA finished with that many points (or more), how much of a failure do you think PA fans will consider it to be?

Sounds pretty "decent" to me.

In fact, the last time PA got that many points in a season was in 2005 (71pts) ...and I seem to recall sweeping a certain team in the first round of the playoffs that year...who was it again?

Reality check...with a win/loss record of .222 since December first, Saskatoon is on-pace for 8 more wins in the 35 games they have left...for a total of 65 points on the season.

If PA misses the playoffs with 73, it looks like they won't be the only North Central Saskatchewan team missing the playoffs.

Heh.

-Wapitikev

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Your math (21 more wins) has us finishing with 73 points this year.

I suppose that missing the playoffs by one point, with 73, could be considered a failure...but considering that it would be only the 3rd time in 15 years that PA finished with that many points (or more), how much of a failure do you think PA fans will consider it to be?

Sounds pretty "decent" to me.

In fact, the last time PA got that many points in a season was in 2005 (71pts) ...and I seem to recall sweeping a certain team in the first round of the playoffs that year...who was it again?

Reality check...with a win/loss record of .222 since December first, Saskatoon is on-pace for 8 more wins in the 35 games they have left...for a total of 65 points on the season.

If PA misses the playoffs with 73, it looks like they won't be the only North Central Saskatchewan team missing the playoffs.

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Now i feel bad and bad for you fans i didn't realize you had only got 73 points 3 times in the last 15 years now i kinda wanna see you guys make it but not at our expense

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 12:37 PM
But regular season means nothing i keep getting told that by fans over and over, again look at us last year we made a push for schenn had 56 wins in the regular season and lost in the second round, so maybe a 73 point season for you guys could also mean nothing as playoffs are the be all and end all, so lets hope both of our teams get in most likely wont play each other in the playoffs but you never know

Wapitikev
12-30-2011, 12:41 PM
But regular season means nothing i keep getting told that by fans over and over, again look at us last year we made a push for schenn had 56 wins in the regular season and lost in the second round, so maybe a 73 point season for you guys could also mean nothing as playoffs are the be all and end all, so lets hope both of our teams get in most likely wont play each other in the playoffs but you never know

I raise my glass to a PA vs Saskatoon "Conference Final" series!

I'll buy you a beer LH.

-Wapitikev

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 12:42 PM
I raise my glass to a PA vs Saskatoon "Conference Final" series!

I'll buy you a beer LH.

-Wapitikev

haha i would be all up for that crazier things have happend :groovy:

I'll buy the next 1 even though they charge 6.50 a beer now lol

Wapitikev
12-30-2011, 12:47 PM
haha i would be all up for that crazier things have happend :groovy:

I'll buy the next 1 even though they charge 6.50 a beer now lol

I'll bring extra money tonight...thanx for the heads-up.

-W

Tidball
12-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Anyone know where i can find fight highlights from that game?

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 04:27 PM
Anyone know where i can find fight highlights from that game?

Normally hockeyfights.com

they may be a little late try the Raiders site i'm not to sure the Blades site has the highlits up or not that's the best i can do man

I was wondering the same thing i watched it on free webcast

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Sorry Wapitkey still 21 to go lol seems like a rough 1 tonight

lordstanley
12-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Well Wapitkev did you atleast enjoy the beer ?:groovy:

Wapitikev
01-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Well Wapitkev did you atleast enjoy the beer ?:groovy:

Yup.

Reffing aside, the raiders didn't even show up, and Saskatoon played better than they did the night before.

Looks like the Blades played well against (read as: spanked) Brandon tonight, as well.

Good on you, Blades...your win-% is up to .364 since Dec 1st.

-Wapitikev