PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs SC Game #39

patsdude114
12-30-2011, 07:52 PM
So far 1st period has been fairly even oth teams have struggled at times getting out of the D zone. Having not watched the Broncos since game 1 this year this Black kid is by far the fastest player on the Broncos can do a lot of things at high speed must be a treat to watch on a nitely basis.

The Pats will have to be more aware when he is on the ice or he will burn us for 1 easy maybe 2 lol

Not much emotion in this game yet for divisional rivals.

d-man
12-30-2011, 08:29 PM
So far 1st period has been fairly even oth teams have struggled at times getting out of the D zone. Having not watched the Broncos since game 1 this year this Black kid is by far the fastest player on the Broncos can do a lot of things at high speed must be a treat to watch on a nitely basis.

The Pats will have to be more aware when he is on the ice or he will burn us for 1 easy maybe 2 lol

Not much emotion in this game yet for divisional rivals.

Yes Black is fun to watch each night. He's struggled putting the puck in the net recently but got one on Tuesday. He works hard and creates opportunities for sure.

patsdude114
12-30-2011, 08:32 PM
2nd period much the same as the 1st period well balanced on both sides & pats getting a very late goal on a delayed penalty & all I gotta say on the goal is OUCH Craig too a Weal scramble shot right in the mouth & the rebound goes in. Craig definately lost a few a few teeth.

RWAH
12-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Good for a win but thought both teams were a little sluggish. That could be from watching too much WJ and the pace is just slower. I thought Jack Rodewald played a lot better, got in the tough areas more than past games and I hope he keeps that up he has the size to play in those areas. Was good to see Voleck pushing back with Scarlet He should be a real good player for the next 2 years. finely a euro that can be an impact player. finally Dryden Hunt impressed me, won his share of battles on the wall, protected the puck and was strong on his skates. I for one in the past questioned if he should be on the team. He is proving me wrong.

patsdude114
12-30-2011, 10:32 PM
This game was so emotionless it was crazy, was kind of a boring game to watch at times. Definately the better team won tonite tho, the big difference in this game tonite was having a superstar where the Broncos do not have a player that can take a game over.

I really liked Black's game all nite he has some fiestyness to him as well but ultimately hurt the Broncos in the end taking a very selfish penalty on Ouellette after Ouellette finsihed his check.

Tonite had to have had the biggest phantom call ever that i have seen in recent years & was on Stevenson, all he did was stick lift Blanke & his stick fell out of his hands for an Interference call... pretty much 2 mins cuz Blanke cant hold onto his stick, it was away from the puck so it had little effect on the play to begin with but a very phantom call which otherwise was a very good reffed game.

patsdude114
12-30-2011, 10:35 PM
finally Dryden Hunt impressed me, won his share of battles on the wall, protected the puck and was strong on his skates. I for one in the past questioned if he should be on the team. He is proving me wrong.

He is the hardest working Pat night in & night out, kid just keeps his feet moving at all costs, not sure what games u were watching in the 1st half of the year but seems like every season ticket holder i talk too loves this kid & will be a fan favorite for years to come.... if Weal wasnt still here Hunt would be easily 1 of the fan favorites if not the fan favorite.

RWAH
12-30-2011, 11:07 PM
About Hunt after tonight I'm not sure what games I was watching. You are right he works hard game in and game out and I am sold he will be a very good player. However he will have a lot of competition to be a fan favorite; ie. Klimchuk, C Stevenson, Burroughs and I think Williams next year and some I missed. Here's hoping in 2 or 3 years we have lots of fan favorites, we should have lots of talent