PDA

View Full Version : deadline deals

mjw22
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Rumour has MJ in the Sundher trade talks . He would definitely help up front on a line with Beach & Howden . Moving Fioretti down to 2nd line would give us 4 pretty good lines . Depends if they want someone off the roster . We've done pretty good with what we have considering Howden has missed 1/2 our games as well as Rielly only playing 18 games. I think they may only add some depth guys with some play off experience. We still have a 91 spot open as well as a euro. Having Howden healthy for the last half will be a big boost .

2fast
01-02-2012, 12:28 PM
I have heard Cam Braes name a few times in the mix for the warriors and also brody sutter.

sbtatter
01-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Do the warriors have the best shot at a good run this season or next season in your guys opinions?

CJSAJS
01-02-2012, 02:32 PM
This is their year for sure they could lose a good chunk of guys next year with a few signed players and some more drafted already

MJ Fan
01-02-2012, 02:35 PM
We have to go for it this year. Next year we will be young and will likely lose howden,macilrath,beach. We could be very good in two years time with a very strong 95 group and a good 96 group.

2fast
01-02-2012, 04:08 PM
As much i was love to see sundher a warrior the price would be huge and im not to sure the warriors are or would be willing to pay it ,espically when most teams are full at the OA spot and the warriors could get very good OA players like braes out of lethbridge or vause out of speedy creek for quite a bit cheaper then a 19 yr old like sundher and there wont be as big as a market for OA players with most teams set with theres........you would defently be kissing a high end prospect goodbye if your in the sundher sweepstakes among picks.

rednex50
01-02-2012, 04:38 PM
As someone who followed Sundher while here in Chilliwack, it'll be a one year rental only. He is going Pro next season.

So...for a player in the top 10 in league scoring, you are not going to get him for nothing.

Any team looking to get him will likely need a 17/18 yr old roster Forward, another prospect (15/16 yr old) and likely a 3rd to 5th round pick...unless a bidding war occurs and drives his price up. Unfortunately, I do not see the bidding war like Schenn and Eakin had.

Victoria will need a deal like this, because if they move him, they will miss playoffs and will need something to show for a lost season. Sundher and Crooks are the big 2 with any decent trade value who could be made available.

sbtatter
01-02-2012, 05:21 PM
As someone who followed Sundher while here in Chilliwack, it'll be a one year rental only. He is going Pro next season.

So...for a player in the top 10 in league scoring, you are not going to get him for nothing.

Any team looking to get him will likely need a 17/18 yr old roster Forward, another prospect (15/16 yr old) and likely a 3rd to 5th round pick...unless a bidding war occurs and drives his price up. Unfortunately, I do not see the bidding war like Schenn and Eakin had.

Victoria will need a deal like this, because if they move him, they will miss playoffs and will need something to show for a lost season. Sundher and Crooks are the big 2 with any decent trade value who could be made available.
Sundher isn't in the same postal code that Eakin/Schenn were so his price should be a way less than theirs....

mjw22
01-02-2012, 05:25 PM
As much i was love to see sundher a warrior the price would be huge and im not to sure the warriors are or would be willing to pay it ,espically when most teams are full at the OA spot and the warriors could get very good OA players like braes out of lethbridge or vause out of speedy creek for quite a bit cheaper then a 19 yr old like sundher and there wont be as big as a market for OA players with most teams set with theres........you would defently be kissing a high end prospect goodbye if your in the sundher sweepstakes among picks.

Those two along with Birkholz Harrison Gallimore.Any of them would help in our top 6 without costing us as much . Its not like we're a weak team we're 1st in div and we've been without Howden & Rielly for a significant amount of time

Do the warriors have the best shot at a good run this season or next season in your guys opinions?
This season will be our best shot but I dont think Millar will sell the farm to add a player. Just some depth guys .

mjw22
01-03-2012, 12:28 AM
A slow day on the trade front. Teams may be waiting longer this year to decide if their buying or selling . Wins & losses in the next 6-7 days might make the decision easier.

rednex50
01-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Sundher isn't in the same postal code that Eakin/Schenn were so his price should be a way less than theirs....

Um, thats why unless it becomes a serious bidding war, the Royals won't get the 5 or more players/prospects/picks that the Eakin/Schenn deals got.

One could put him on the platform of Cunnigham though, and Vancouver got paid very well for Craig last season.

For anyone who thinks that it'll take an non experienced possible prospect and a 7th round Bantam pick to pull Sundher out of town is looking thru a bad pair of rose coloured glasses.

sbtatter
01-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Um, thats why unless it becomes a serious bidding war, the Royals won't get the 5 or more players/prospects/picks that the Eakin/Schenn deals got.

One could put him on the platform of Cunnigham though, and Vancouver got paid very well for Craig last season.

For anyone who thinks that it'll take an non experienced possible prospect and a 7th round Bantam pick to pull Sundher out of town is looking thru a bad pair of rose coloured glasses.

What did van City get for Cunningham?

SectionNDeserter
01-03-2012, 08:57 PM
One could put him on the platform of Cunnigham though, and Vancouver got paid very well for Craig last season.A different scenario though. Cunningham was an overage player, which takes their trade value down a notch in most cases due to roster restrictions. A 19 year old, though they won't be returning will have a higher value due to the lack of a roster restriction.

mjw22
01-03-2012, 10:03 PM

a 2nd 4th & a prospect for a player who some think won't be back more maybe if theres a chance he's back next year.

mjw22
01-05-2012, 12:01 AM
0 goals . Warriors need to pick up another guy who can score. When the play offs come scorings going to get tough with the number of good good tenders out there. May have to spend some to get one . Bulmer Sundher would be my choices . If by chance Stone Weal Ferland are made available I would spend to get one . It's now or we keep waiting waiting.... C'mon Millar it's time . If Beach keeps taking these dumb ass penalties and 10's you can send him as part of a deal or sit him for a few. Lots of talent not so many brains some nights . Stothers needs to have an old school Flyer style meeting with him lol

rednex50
01-05-2012, 12:27 AM
I've read as many as 10 teams have expressed interest in Sundher.

Personally, I don't see Weal being available after the Pats have missed the playoffs for 3 straight seasons. The would like to make the playoffs I would think to help keep fans interested. How many seasons can they fail to make playoffs before the fans start to revolt?

The Royals just had Pauls retire on them...so that leaves a team with little experience on the back end...even weaker. It might end up driving the asking price (with the supposed interest in Sundher being fairly high...and likely no Weal on the Market to attract maybe a young Roster D-man (17/18 yrs), your prospect/roster forward (15-17 yrs) and a pick. If you want the premier Centre available, your gonna have to pay. And I believe this will now make the Royals go into full rebuild mode...as they are going no-where fast.

mjw22
01-05-2012, 09:48 PM
I've read as many as 10 teams have expressed interest in Sundher.

Personally, I don't see Weal being available after the Pats have missed the playoffs for 3 straight seasons. The would like to make the playoffs I would think to help keep fans interested. How many seasons can they fail to make playoffs before the fans start to revolt?

The Royals just had Pauls retire on them...so that leaves a team with little experience on the back end...even weaker. It might end up driving the asking price (with the supposed interest in Sundher being fairly high...and likely no Weal on the Market to attract maybe a young Roster D-man (17/18 yrs), your prospect/roster forward (15-17 yrs) and a pick. If you want the premier Centre available, your gonna have to pay. And I believe this will now make the Royals go into full rebuild mode...as they are going no-where fast.

Pat fans can't revolt what else is there to do in the winter lol On a serious note if Weals off the table Warriors could add strength to off & def by getting Sundher & Rintoul from Vic . Gwinner ( 17 yr dman) Potomak (16 fwd ) and maybe a 2nd for Sundher and a pick or prospect for Rintoul. We have a pretty deep prospects list so giving up 3 players and a pick or two won't kill us.

rednex50
01-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Pat fans can't revolt what else is there to do in the winter lol On a serious note if Weals off the table Warriors could add strength to off & def by getting Sundher & Rintoul from Vic . Gwinner ( 17 yr dman) Potomak (16 fwd ) and maybe a 2nd for Sundher and a pick or prospect for Rintoul. We have a pretty deep prospects list so giving up 3 players and a pick or two won't kill us.

To be honest, of all the potential "deals" I've seen as "armchair GM's" or "rumoured" for Sundher, this actually would make sense. Without scouting or knowing those guys, that seems like a pretty decent beginnings of a deal. Rintoul, with his experience and leadership and Sundher with his grit, and talent would be a good package deal for a team looking to kick down the doors for a Memorial Cup berth. Taking 2 roster players, replacing with 2 roster players, and then work out non-roster player(s) and pick(s) to close a deal like this.

However, anyway you look at it, if Habby deals Sundher, then he should shop Soudek, Stahl (depending on his return from IR) and possibly Hamilton because it is going to be a waster of a season, and holding onto a OA Euro, a 19 yr old D man who if healthy, will go pro next season, and a goalie who will be an OA (leaving Crooks, Forsyth and Habby Jr. as incombents for next season).

40 games in, 2 points up, and PG having 2 games in hand, it wouldn't take much for PG to add a little offense and push for a playoff spot and if Habby holds tight again, it'll mean yet another year of wasted assets after the trading deadline has past.

TourettesGuy
01-06-2012, 12:06 AM
No way in hell are we trading both Sundher AND Rintoul, Rintoul is the Sundher of our d-corps, without him there the Royals defense is the worst ever.

Can the Royals have Morgan Rielly? :D

But in reality, I would want Travis Brown, high end prospect/draft pick for Sundher. But we all know that won't happen.

We need help on defense bad, really bad.

rednex50
01-06-2012, 01:05 AM
If you trade Sundher, you might as well clean house, take your licks for the rest of the season and get something to help you out next season and the season beyond.

Rintoul can only help out for 32 more games. The Royals without Sundher have no shot at the playoffs...so give the kids the minutes to mature and develop, and anyone who will not be around next season, move them to the highest bidder and re-stock with prospects and picks.

Last season was the season that Habby should have made a push with, Howse, Gore, Manning, Horak, Gogal and Einhorn all left after the season, without as much as a single "buy" at the trading deadline and trading Topping and McKinlay in the offseason.

It is time to fix what May and Habby have failed to do so far, use todays assets to better the team for next season and the season after.

Those are still my boys. The WHL, and Porter may have ripped them out of this city, but I still watch, cheer for their achievements, and wish this past season was nothing but a nightmare. But it is time for Habby to make them the Royals, and no longer the "former Bruins". Maybe the trading of Sundher will allow me to finally say my final farewell, and allow the Royals to be the Royals.

mjw22
01-06-2012, 01:13 AM
No way in hell are we trading both Sundher AND Rintoul, Rintoul is the Sundher of our d-corps, without him there the Royals defense is the worst ever.

Can the Royals have Morgan Rielly? :D

But in reality, I would want Travis Brown, high end prospect/draft pick for Sundher. But we all know that won't happen.

We need help on defense bad, really bad.

Once Sundher goes whats the point of keeping a 20 yr old dman . You wont get Brown it'll be Gwinner or Doucette Brooks or Potomak & a dman prospect & 1 pick one no higher than 2nd. Maybe instead of a prospect we trade Vanscourt (19) for Rintoul gives you to 2 roster dmen a forward & a pick

The Wheatiemaniac
01-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Once Sundher goes whats the point of keeping a 20 yr old dman . You wont get Brown it'll be Gwinner or Doucette Brooks or Potomak & a dman prospect & 1 pick one no higher than 2nd. Maybe instead of a prospect we trade Vanscourt (19) for Rintoul gives you to 2 roster dmen a forward & a pick

I thought Tyler Vanscourt was part of the loading up process. He's an offensive D man. Is he not producing?

mjw22
01-06-2012, 05:20 PM
I thought Tyler Vanscourt was part of the loading up process. He's an offensive D man. Is he not producing?

He's ok but if we can get Rintoul we don't need him . Next year Riellys back as our off dman and Ehrhardt would be 20 yr old dman.

mjw22
01-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Stothers needs to get this S**T FIXED below 500 on the road isn't taking us anywhere. Millar take some of these picks/prospects/roster players and get some veterans two up front and one on def who can play on the road. I don't care who you move to do it. These young guys play well at home not so good on the road. 1-3-1 178 shots 10 goals shooting % of 5.61 against some top goalies but in the playoffs those are the guys you have to score on. GO DEEP in the play offs or GO HOME Mr. Millar . :burningmad: See if you can bring Baldwin back home with you he looked better than any of our d men tonight 1st star. Forgot to add this the SPO play by play guy really likes the Beach bros. Beach scored and you would've thought he played for them the way he announced the goal lol

mjw22
01-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Listed in order they may be moved here
Forwards : Sundher Braes Vause Gallimore Bulmer Ferland Stone Weal
Defence : Marincin Rintoul Yadlowski Baldwin Weller Petrovic
Rookies that wont move: Hansen Brown
Rookies that may move: Gwinner Brooks Potomak White
Veterans that may go Johnson Wyton Ehrhardt Vanscourt
Prospects that wont go Point
A surprise move : Beach lots of undisciplined penalties & misconducts in last 3-4 games could be costly in play offs

AAAScout
01-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Listed in order they may be moved here
Forwards : Sundher Braes Vause Gallimore Bulmer Ferland Stone Weal
Defence : Marincin Rintoul Yadlowski Baldwin Weller Petrovic
Rookies that wont move: Hansen Brown
Rookies that may move: Gwinner Brooks Potomak White
Veterans that may go Johnson Wyton Ehrhardt Vanscourt
Prospects that wont go Point
A surprise move : Beach lots of undisciplined penalties & misconducts in last 3-4 games could be costly in play offs

I don't envision Stone or Ferland moving from Brandon, they will take a small run at it, the prospects cupboard is still in good shape in brandon so no need to get hasty and trade away for more prospects or players, this will still be a good team next year with that Defense they have, if they can land a pickard or owsley in a deal they could make some noise with a real goalie.

Marincin i really see ending up on your roster, problem is PG wants a package that includes Eberle etc and the team really is very reluctant to trade eberle..although I am sure when push comes to shove they will.

Either way, time to make a push for depth up front in order to make a run and it will cost some propsects to do it, but the list looks strong to be able to do it.

Toswammi
01-08-2012, 08:49 AM
As a Bronco fan I would love to see Johnson, Potomak, or Brown in SC somehow. Point would be nice too :)

mjw22
01-08-2012, 01:21 PM
As a Bronco fan I would love to see Johnson, Potomak, or Brown in SC somehow. Point would be nice too :)

We dont want your whole roster just Vause and you won't get any of these guys for him unless you're sending 1st round picks back. :)

Hatguy
01-08-2012, 03:33 PM
I for one will be a happy man if Erhardt is traded or given away for free. What we will be getting will be a twenty year old for sure and I would imagine a forward who can add to our second forward line. I think the team is fine I mean that American road trip has almost never been kind to the W's.

mjw22
01-08-2012, 03:50 PM
I for one will be a happy man if Erhardt is traded or given away for free. What we will be getting will be a twenty year old for sure and I would imagine a forward who can add to our second forward line. I think the team is fine I mean that American road trip has almost never been kind to the W's.

He hasn't been any worse than edmundson and on a lot of nights no worse than McFaul. McFaul coughs up the puck too much slow in decision making and is a bit on the soft side. They need a d man upgrade no doubt. If Svendson had bailed earlier Bowman might still be here. That bonehead move screwed up our oa /euro/dman spots. Hoping Millar can fill the spots with prospects/picks . I don't want to see Hansen,Brown or Eberle moved .

Hatguy
01-08-2012, 04:40 PM
He hasn't been any worse than edmundson and on a lot of nights no worse than McFaul. McFaul coughs up the puck too much slow in decision making and is a bit on the soft side. They need a d man upgrade no doubt. If Svendson had bailed earlier Bowman might still be here. That bonehead move screwed up our oa /euro/dman spots. Hoping Millar can fill the spots with prospects/picks . I don't want to see Hansen,Brown or Eberle moved .

I'll agree with you that Edmundson has been awful too, but disagree about McFaul. He logs a tonne of minutes and has been one of the only constants on the back-end this season. I'm impressed though with Brown and Gwinner and would prefer if we just kept them both. It would indeed be ideal to still have Bowman right now, but can't fault Millar there since Reilly's injury occurred right after that.

mjw22
01-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I'll agree with you that Edmundson has been awful too, but disagree about McFaul. He logs a tonne of minutes and has been one of the only constants on the back-end this season. I'm impressed though with Brown and Gwinner and would prefer if we just kept them both. It would indeed be ideal to still have Bowman right now, but can't fault Millar there since Reilly's injury occurred right after that.

If you watch McFaull every game you'll see he has chances to make a quick play or a hit and a lot of times does neither. It usually ends up causing us to run around in our own end. He needs to make the right choice quicker and he would be a lot better than he is if he's going to get those type of min. Brown has developed a lot faster than Gwinner and we have a couple prospects that could take his place if he's moved. Millar needs to find a Bowman type d man for sure and a veteran scorer to help on top 2 lines.

Hatguy
01-08-2012, 06:57 PM
If you watch McFaull every game you'll see he has chances to make a quick play or a hit and a lot of times does neither. It usually ends up causing us to run around in our own end. He needs to make the right choice quicker and he would be a lot better than he is if he's going to get those type of min. Brown has developed a lot faster than Gwinner and we have a couple prospects that could take his place if he's moved. Millar needs to find a Bowman type d man for sure and a veteran scorer to help on top 2 lines.

Again, I disagree and I have watched every game this season. McFaul has been the best defensive defenseman on the team, just look at his plus rating (considering minutes played) in comparison to the rest of the squad. Defense isn't all about big hits and points.

mjw22
01-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Again, I disagree and I have watched every game this season. McFaul has been the best defensive defenseman on the team, just look at his plus rating (considering minutes played) in comparison to the rest of the squad. Defense isn't all about big hits and points.

Not taking about points just he needs to make better decisions quicker than he does McIlrath inc . For them to be the shut down guys far too many mistakes holding on to pucks too long poor pass choices. Not every night but too many as far as i see. Edmundson has taken a step backwards this year not sure why.

mjwfan
01-08-2012, 11:33 PM
I have to agree on most of your posts mjw22 - If McFaul and Big Mac are going to be are go to guys on D they have to be much better . Edmundson is just AWFUL might be our worst D-Man out there . Brown is coming on as well as Gwinner and with more playing time they will only become stronger on the back end.
Dallas Ehrhardt has improved but there are nights he scares the hell out of me .
Why we ever picked up Vanscourt I have no idea - Young Doucette should not even be on the team either as the kid is so scared out there and will not go into the cornors feared he will get hit . Our D was to be are strong point this year and this is not the case . They look pretty shakey out there .
We do have to make a trade to get another top end forward and IMO Sundher and Vause would be my picks to go after . The price for Sundher will be much higher than for Vause but either one of them would help the warriors.
Rookies that I would consider moving - Brooks , White , Brown and Doucette.
Vets that I would consider moving - WYTON , Ehrhardt , EDMUNDSON Vanscourt , and Johnson .
Millar is no Chad Lang and has not made many trades since he has been here I just hope he knows he needs another forward for us to compete with the rest of the top teams . Look for 1 or 2 of our D-man to be traded along with a 16 and a 17 yr old. We don't have to turn this team up side down and to think we could have Reilly back mid to late march .

mjw22
01-09-2012, 12:27 AM
I have to agree on most of your posts mjw22 - If McFaul and Big Mac are going to be are go to guys on D they have to be much better . Edmundson is just AWFUL might be our worst D-Man out there . Brown is coming on as well as Gwinner and with more playing time they will only become stronger on the back end.
Dallas Ehrhardt has improved but there are nights he scares the hell out of me .
Why we ever picked up Vanscourt I have no idea - Young Doucette should not even be on the team either as the kid is so scared out there and will not go into the cornors feared he will get hit . Our D was to be are strong point this year and this is not the case . They look pretty shakey out there .
We do have to make a trade to get another top end forward and IMO Sundher and Vause would be my picks to go after . The price for Sundher will be much higher than for Vause but either one of them would help the warriors.
Rookies that I would consider moving - Brooks , White , Brown and Doucette.
Vets that I would consider moving - WYTON , Ehrhardt , EDMUNDSON Vanscourt , and Johnson .
Millar is no Chad Lang and has not made many trades since he has been here I just hope he knows he needs another forward for us to compete with the rest of the top teams . Look for 1 or 2 of our D-man to be traded along with a 16 and a 17 yr old. We don't have to turn this team up side down and to think we could have Reilly back mid to late march .

Vanscourt hasn't amounted to much so if he could be packaged with a prospect or picks for a def dman I would move him. We need to keep Brown he's as good as anyone we have. I would like to see 2 d men added if possible 1 off & 1 more stay at home physical guy . that way the top six gets better

McIlrath - McFaull
off dman - def d man
Brown - Ehrhardt /Edmundson/ Gwinner depends on trades
if we can upgrade the 3-4 slots it reduces min for top 2 and 5-6 maybe allowing them to be more productive. right now I think the top 2 and the rookies are playing to many min due to vanscourt edmundson not being good enough and Ehrhardt maybe playing more than needed. Wouldn't get my hopes up too high on Rielly.

lordstanley
01-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Vanscourt to vancouver for a 5th rounder in 2012 Done Deal too

lordstanley
01-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Me thinks MJ is making room for Marincin

mjwfan
01-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Glad to see Vanscourt traded but wish him all the best in Van . Not to smart on Millars part trading away a 4th and a 5th to get Tyler and then only getting a 5th in return . This guy don't win many trades so it is a bit scary going into the last few hrs of the trade deadline.
Trading Vanscourt should tell me that there is another D-man in the works .
And yes I think it could be Marincin with a import spot open BUT we still need a high end forward.

Western Elite
01-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Possible deal coming....

Braes

For

Eberle/2nd round '12

skinnyhead
01-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Possible deal coming....

Braes

For

Eberle/2nd round '12

If we get rid of Eberle I give up hope

mjw22
01-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Glad to see Vanscourt traded but wish him all the best in Van . Not to smart on Millars part trading away a 4th and a 5th to get Tyler and then only getting a 5th in return . This guy don't win many trades so it is a bit scary going into the last few hrs of the trade deadline.
Trading Vanscourt should tell me that there is another D-man in the works .
And yes I think it could be Marincin with a import spot open BUT we still need a high end forward.

wow other than this Vanscourt deal What are you talking about . Seimens Kirsch Miller Heemskirk Bowman (since moved ) Lyon (moved ) Beach on & on . Now the deals he made this year
Braes solid 2 way scorer leadership playoff exp
Henry solid 2 way point a game player playoff exp
moves Vanscourt & Lyon for 3 picks and upgades OA by a ton
I think he may have a clue ya think.
Appears Millar was looking for leadership & play off experience as much as scoring and we now have all three as well as more toughness. For those who have selective memories (WK) we are in first do in a large part to our young guys Fioretti Johnson Hansen White when we were missing Howden Kirsch and sometimes Beach. Now with the exp the new guys bring I think we're just fine for scoring . Defence is solid not spectacular no new off dman so maybe Rielly's back for play offs. Siemens & Tremblay give us solid goaltending . toughness & grit which was good is better. Millar did his job now it's up to the players and coaches to do theirs. Our best shot since 06

patsdude114
01-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Defence is solid not spectacular no new off dman so maybe Rielly's back for play offs. Siemens & Tremblay give us solid goaltending . toughness & grit which was good is better. Millar did his job now it's up to the players and coaches to do theirs. Our best shot since 06

was listening to the sportscage hosted by rod pederson & friends they had Millar on as a guest & Millar said there is almost a zero % chance Rielly will be back this year even for playoffs, cuz they wouldnt want to risk a more server injury due to him being out for so long & rust maybe putting himself in a bad position at such a high uptempo level come playoffs.

Could just be throwing a curve ball but very few players will recover in such a great time frame from a torn ACL (which i believe the injury was)

mjw22
01-11-2012, 01:36 AM
was listening to the sportscage hosted by rod pederson & friends they had Millar on as a guest & Millar said there is almost a zero % chance Rielly will be back this year even for playoffs, cuz they wouldnt want to risk a more server injury due to him being out for so long & rust maybe putting himself in a bad position at such a high uptempo level come playoffs.

Could just be throwing a curve ball but very few players will recover in such a great time frame from a torn ACL (which i believe the injury was)

We were hoping . Brown will have to step up.

Hatguy
01-11-2012, 07:15 AM
We were hoping . Brown will have to step up.

He already has. Hopefully Gwinner and Doucette will see increased minutes now too, both have not looked out of place as rookies in the league.