PDA

View Full Version : Liam Liston

The Wheatiemaniac
01-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Can anyone tell me how Liam Liston is looking this year? I always kinda felt like maybe we gave up on him a little quick. He is a good, promising young goalie. I, for one, hopes he comes into his own. He deserves a better rap than the one he was handed on the way out of Brandon.

Any thoughts?

LethHnds
01-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Can anyone tell me how Liam Liston is looking this year? I always kinda felt like maybe we gave up on him a little quick. He is a good, promising young goalie. I, for one, hopes he comes into his own. He deserves a better rap than the one he was handed on the way out of Brandon.

Any thoughts?

He has not played much recently as Ketlo the 20 year old goalie has been hot. He has been solid. He played outstanding in a game against Spokane but has had a couple of rough games too. He has good technique. He is going to be good and solid for the next couple of years here, it was a good acquisition for the Canes and the team had lost confidence in Anderson.

The Wheatiemaniac
01-04-2012, 11:53 AM
He has not played much recently as Ketlo the 20 year old goalie has been hot. He has been solid. He played outstanding in a game against Spokane but has had a couple of rough games too. He has good technique. He is going to be good and solid for the next couple of years here, it was a good acquisition for the Canes and the team had lost confidence in Anderson.

We lost that the third game he was here. He should be playing junior A somewhere. He got signed by Washington. Now I know why they always have problems in goal.

Liston will come around. He is a talent. Like I said. I feel we gave up on him way too easy. He was 2-0 as a starter and we played Portland and he got pulled. Next day, he was shipped out in exchange for a sinking ship.