PDA

View Full Version : Levi Bews to Swift Current

Western Elite
01-09-2012, 04:33 PM
for a 6th round draft pick.

Giants Trade Levi Bews To Swift Current For A 6th Round Pick
The Vancouver Giants have traded forward Levi Bews to the Swift Current Broncos in exchange for a 6th round pick in the 2012 WHL Bantam Draft. The 17 year old had 3 goals, 5 assists, and 8 points in 34 games with the Giants after being acquired from Saskatoon on October 4, 2011 along with Adam Morrison. Bews was reassigned this past Saturday to the Okotoks Oilers of the AJHL.

Toswammi
01-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Broncos just picked him up for a 6th round pick.

I believe he was just sent to the AJHL by Vancouver, but will likely come here instead.

Tamal_SC
01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Wow, didn't see this one coming at all. Heard lots of good things about him when he was with Saskatoon. Any comments from the Blades fans? What can we expect?

patsdude114
01-09-2012, 06:04 PM
i like htis trade for the Broncos forsure, Bews has been under-achieving alot he had alot of hype maybe he can turn it around in SC where he will be look upon as a bigger part of there team.

lostsheep
01-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Bews looked to have some big potential his first year in toon town, but the next season found him lacking in motivation, and drive. Just didnt seem to fit well. I hope this wakes him up a bit as he seems like a good kid.

Flathead
01-28-2012, 01:21 AM
After a few games as a Bronco Levi doesn't have any points but looks very good. You guys were right this kid does show a lot of potential! I like him so far. Keep up the good work Levi.

Toswammi
01-28-2012, 08:03 AM
After a few games as a Bronco Levi doesn't have any points but looks very good. You guys were right this kid does show a lot of potential! I like him so far. Keep up the good work Levi.

The points will come, but he is quickly becoming a guy I look forward to watching on gameday