PDA

View Full Version : Roster heading into next year

Broncs in RD
01-11-2012, 03:51 AM
Going into next year we have a great group of 19's and 18's. Thought I would play around with the roster.

Gordon-Black-Zettner or a Euro(could get his chance in the Dub)
Lowry-Rossignol-Bews(Big line, can score and will wear teams down )
Howorko-Cave-Smith/95/96(in your face line to shut down opponents #1 with skill)
Derko-95/96-Dale(Good enegy adds a physicality.)
95/96 players in the running. Bosc, Odgers, Mackay, Koukis, Letyh,Debrusk, Gelinais.

Scarlett-Walker
Heathrington-Fleming
Nedomlel-RuemMartin/Zinken/Gonek going after 1-2 spots.
On the bubble IMO Craig/Evans
In Goal my hopes are that Sobberg comes back if not we may have to trade for a #1.

I for one am very excited about the future of the SC Broncos, it won't be long before we make another great run deep into the playoffs.

Toswammi
01-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Ok I will bite (although it is quite early for this)

G:
Bow/Myland (likely Bow)
Soberg/20 yr old (need a starter so either the Euro or a 20 via trade)

I have my doubts Smith is back

D
Reum
Scarlett
Nedomlel
Craig
Walker
Heatherington
Martin
Zincan

Likely see one of the 93s dealt to decrease clutter. Gonek will have to wait. Evans either retires or gets released, Fleming gets beat out by Reum in the 20 game.

F
Lowry
Black
Rossingol
Gordon
Dale
Bews
Cave
Moser
Howorko
Euro/20 (depending on the G situation)
MacKay
Bosc
Derko
Odgers/Leth

Did I miss anyone? Obviously trades screw with things. Only way Blanke could make the team is in a bottom 6 role (top six gets filled without Moser). Other 20s don't make the cut. The last couple o roster spots are up in the air, I just added the former 2nd round picks to save thought. Left out Smith due to skill level, but if they need a guy to sit in the stands I vote for him.