PDA

View Full Version : NHL Eastside Hockey Manager

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-29-2005, 01:01 PM
I am also a member of the HF(Hockey future) hockey forum and posters on that forum are telling me that a person has to order the game from europe and I told them no the game is also available in Canada but in Saskatoon the game is sold out) because It is a very popular game. Is this game even available in Canada? I think it is because all of the EB games Stores that I checked said that the game is sold out and I tild that to the other posters on the HF forum Particularly the one from England says that you can not buy the game in North America I told him the exact opposite(that you can buy the game in canada.) Why would the staff at EB games tell me that the game is available and it is currently out of stock. They would not lie to me so obvously this poster that thinks he knows everything is probably wrong.but whatever as long as i get a copy of this awesome game that everyone says is awesome, that is all that matters.

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-29-2005, 10:49 PM
I downloaded the demo(it took avery long time but it was worth it!) and I already like it alot

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-30-2005, 09:18 PM
My team The Toronto Maple Leafs are really brutal right now but I am trying to get good players from the upcoming NHL Entry Draft 2005(S.Crosby,maybe a goalie From the Q and several talented players from the WHL (Kelller,Setoguchi,Barnes) and possibly the OHL and I have my scouts looking in Sweden and other leagues as well. My roster is basically the same but with some Unhappy player and I just ship em out!

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-21-2005, 06:57 PM
But now that Christmas is a couple of days away,I am hopeing that at least one store in Saskatoon has the game,so I can buy it and play it over the Christmas Break(why can't any store have this game in stock :mad: ) I think it is ridiculous. I am going to check the EB games store in the Mall, I think the only stores that carry this game are Wal-mart and EB games :confused:

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I talked to the guys their and they said that there is no copies in stock but they will be getting some in their next shipment of orders that will arrive in the next couple of days. I wanted to reserve a copy but they said that I could not do that? :confused: I am gonna get this game no matter what I have to do. I have wanted to buy this game for a very long time(ever since the game was first released in North America),every time the stores have been out of stock but this time I know when the game will be in the store.

rinkrat
12-23-2005, 08:53 AM
I talked to the guys their and they said that there is no copies in stock but they will be getting some in their next shipment of orders that will arrive in the next couple of days. I wanted to reserve a copy but they said that I could not do that? :confused: I am gonna get this game no matter what I have to do. I have wanted to buy this game for a very long time(ever since the game was first released in North America),every time the stores have been out of stock but this time I know when the game will be in the store.

Why don't you wait?...Maybe Santa will bring it! :groovy:

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Why don't you wait?...Maybe Santa will bring it! :groovy:
But for some reason my mom told me that she checked all over and she could not find the game and so she will probably buy gift certificate but so I can go pick up this game (that I have waited so long for to purchase)I think she is getting mad at me because I have saying that I want the game and I think she wants me to have the game. When I get the game it will be one of my christmas presents from her even though it was not a surprize(like it was supposed to be,but she could not find the game when she went Christmas shopping)

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-26-2005, 11:25 AM
I phoned my local EB games 3 days before Christmas(Thursday) and I also phoned a couple more times including twice on Christmas Eve(Saturday)When I went to the store on Thursday the guy said "We do not have any more copies of the game but we will be getting a shipment of orders in the next couple of days,so I phoned back the day and even the day after that,the first time a girl employee answers the phone and so I ask her did you recieve the shipment of NHL EHM? Her response was I have only seen the game in our store once,So ok she does not know much about this game and how popular it is,and how badly I have been looking and waiting for this game ever since it first came out. :burningma So I phoned back again and thankfully the guy who answered the phone was the same guy who I talked to when I want to the store, he said that the shipment had not arrived yet(to me that was somewhat of a relief)At least he gave me an answer. So today I phoned there amd asked if they had got the game,the same girl answered and said "they did recieve shipments of the game,but they sold out a short while ago :burningma this time I just felt like speaking my mind and it would not have been a good thing to hear. I also asked If I could reserve a copy of this game (because I want to get this game so badly and I have phoned the store and went there in person(I would hope that when they see me in the store asking if they have the game and the large number of times that I have called their, that they would get the picture "Maybe this guy wants to buy NHL EHM 2005" Yet I can not reserve a copy of this game or If I can not even do that, then they probably will not phone me when the game is in the store,I guess that is their stupid policy. :burningma My mother had bought me a $40 gift certificate,because she could not get the game,so I could just get the game when it is in the store,but do you think I could even do that?? If they can get assure me that I will get a copy of this game,then they will not lose me as a customer,If not then they will not be getting my money anymore!! If they do not want to sell me the game(that is what it really feels like because the game is always sold out. If they do not want my money,that is not a a problem at all. I might have to try going through the other EB games store downtown, even just to by PS2 games(I do not think it will be any different unless they have a different manager.(even if that means that I have to take a bus to the downtown location) my rant stops here.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-26-2005, 10:18 PM
just order it off the site. and then 5 of your buddies get it for free
That is what I plan on doing because the stores like Wal-Mart and EB Games are always sold out right away when the shipment arrives :burningma and the rest of what I was going to is already mentioned in my other most recent post. This is the first time that I have heard of the buy one and five or free deal. I will just order the game because it takes too long to download.

HAF
12-26-2005, 10:43 PM
I found it for approximately 2 dollars.... here you go guys!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-EASTSIDE-HOCKEY-LEAGUE-MANAGER-NEW-SEALED_W0QQitemZ8246376543QQcategoryZ11053QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem