PDA

View Full Version : Beach

patsdude114
01-21-2012, 04:03 AM
wow did Beach ever lite up 16yr old Jonathon Martin with a huge (clean) check here is a video of the fight after & u can see the hit.... also Beach gave Dirk a licken too

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/108982

Hatguy
01-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Yep, he can definitely back up all the talking he does. One of the best fighters on our squad.

sbtatter
01-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Yep, he can definitely back up all the talking he does by fighting guys with 9 career fights and ducking guys like Ferland. One of the best turtlers on our squad.

Fixed it for ya;)

lordstanley
01-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Beach sure picks his spots hey i hope he try's ferland or thrower sometime but we all know that will never happen

bwk45h29
01-21-2012, 10:56 AM
He learned his lesson against ferland in the mem cup game a couple years ago. The first game of the year he was backing away from miller and couldn't look at ferland. Then he took mraz head off to get an early shower not exactly what I would call a leader or tough guy on any team.

The Wheatiemaniac
01-21-2012, 01:40 PM
He learned his lesson against ferland in the mem cup game a couple years ago. The first game of the year he was backing away from miller and couldn't look at ferland. Then he took mraz head off to get an early shower not exactly what I would call a leader or tough guy on any team.

Talent and a toonie get you a coffee at Timmie's. Beach and his brother will never see the NHL because they are loose cannons who put their own amusement first and the team last. The hit he threw at Mraz on opening night, if he tried that in the NHL, he'd be carried off in a shovel. Someday, he's gonna get his, but good.

Hatguy
01-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Fixed it for ya;)

I'm not disagreeing with his antics or your assessment, but you have to admit that the guy can fight when he does. Some of the best fights in Moose Jaw over the past two seasons have involved Beach.

patsdude114
01-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Beach is y far the best agitaor in the WHL he is that love hate guy u love him if he is on ur team & hate him with a passion when ur team plays against him.

The guy is a very talented hockey player if he just stuck to playing hockey & fought when its needed. The same goes for his brother Kyle as well.

I'm sure even Warrior fans hate some of the stuff he does instead of looking at the bigger picture of the team first. The hit last nite was a very hard hit & watching it again could of been a charging penalty (not sure if he was called for it or not) most veterns lay off abit when they see its a 16yr old kid there going to smoke not saying its right or not as it is everyman out there for themselves I guess that's where respect comes into play which many players lack especially in the NHL.

mjw22
01-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I see a lot of WK fans don't talk too much about Ferland avoiding McIlrath the last two games here. Same with those extra tough guys on SAS . When your so called "tough guys" come try one of ours then come on here yapping. WK should be more worried about that pop gun offense they have than trying to be tough guys. Beach is what he is a point a game player who pisses you guys and your teams off . Job well done . :clap:

The Wheatiemaniac
01-21-2012, 07:12 PM
I see a lot of WK fans don't talk too much about Ferland avoiding McIlrath the last two games here. Same with those extra tough guys on SAS . When your so called "tough guys" come try one of ours then come on here yapping. WK should be more worried about that pop gun offense they have than trying to be tough guys. Beach is what he is a point a game player who pisses you guys and your teams off . Job well done . :clap:

And boy isn't he a real benefit to his team when he is getting suspended for too many embellishment penalties. Just because Ferland and McIlrath don't drop the gloves everytime they're on the ice means nothing. McIlrath, to his credit, is not a gutless backbiter like Beach is. And I doubt Ferland would turn away from McIlrath out of fear.

mjw22
01-21-2012, 07:17 PM
And boy isn't he a real benefit to his team when he is getting suspended for too many embellishment penalties. Just because Ferland and McIlrath don't drop the gloves everytime they're on the ice means nothing. McIlrath, to his credit, is not a gutless backbiter like Beach is. And I doubt Ferland would turn away from McIlrath out of fear.

We like him .McIlrath has asked Ferland to go in the last two games inc the 8-2 beat down and he wouldn't go so you tell me why. Maybe he was saving it for another day. :D:D:D:D Has Sundher left Victoria yet :)