PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Mihalik

Red celtic
06-29-2005, 01:48 PM
Red Deer drafted a 6' 7'' 220 lb. Slovakian defencemen today in the import draft today. Vladimir played at the inder 18's and handled himself fairly well for a average Slavakian team. He will add a lot of size on the Rebs blue line looking forward to seeing him at training camp.
:clap: :D

charlie
06-29-2005, 02:37 PM
i knew last week they were going to get this guy...he should help a pretty young group. at the sake of sounding smug i will add that the rebels will add a high profile US college player before the start of the season. it is the same deal as the new euro...it really does matter that so many kids want to play for brent sutter.

Red celtic
06-29-2005, 03:19 PM
Hey Charlie could you be talking about a certain individual who played for thr Fighting Soius? Also we need to get together sometime.

charlie
06-29-2005, 04:13 PM
i've sent you a pm.

RDRebelsfan
06-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Big big boy here. I wonder what his main role will be?

Nature Boy
06-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Yes the new euro is huge. At 6'7" and 220 that is huge, maybe he will be like Dion Phaneuf ( no one will play like Dion though). Is this college player that played for the Fighting Sioux Charlie Drew Stafford. I was glad to hear that Wick will be back. I hope tjis euro is good.

charlie
06-30-2005, 03:00 PM
i believe drew stafford is still on the rebels list but that's not the player i'm referring to. i'm not comfortable naming names until a its a done deal but if it gets done it will comparable to a drew stafford.

WHL Rules
07-31-2005, 11:45 AM
While I thought he might get higher than projected, I was really surprised he went in the first round. Seems like the fact that he will play for the Rebels worked for him.

"We talked about looking to add offense, but we wouldn't pass over a superior player," Feaster said. "And we believe that he truly has Chara upside. And what is really exciting is that he is coming over to play in Red Deer of the Western Hockey League to play with Brent Sutter. And I can't think of a better place for him to get the training in a way the pros play."

Source: Tampa Bay Tribune (http://bolts.tbo.com/lightning/MGBO78EQSBE.html)

tiny
07-31-2005, 01:00 PM
i believe drew stafford is still on the rebels list but that's not the player i'm referring to. i'm not comfortable naming names until a its a done deal but if it gets done it will comparable to a drew stafford.

Not Drew ... did an announcement last week change this players mind and he will play in the WHL but not in RD?

Courtney08-
08-22-2005, 05:57 PM
good pick for us with the new Euro.. Hes huge.. i cant wait to see him play!! Should be a nice change!