PDA

View Full Version : Rick Rypien Bobblehead Night

patsdude114
01-26-2012, 03:58 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-P7o5GNXgJ5g/TyE__3_QS_I/AAAAAAAAQ4E/LB_Kb5w-yGg/s1600/Rypien+Bobblehead.jpg

Regina, Saskatchewan – The Regina Pats are proud to announce that Friday night will be the Knight Archer “Rick Rypien Bobblehead Night” as the Pats play host to the Swift Current Broncos.

A limited quantity of bobbleheads will be made available to fans for a minimum donation of $2 with all of the proceeds to go to KidSport. Limited one per customer.

Rick spent his whole WHL career with the Regina Pats and left his mark both on the ice and in the community. He was the heart and soul of the blue and white for three seasons and was the Captain of the Pats in the 2004-05 season. He finished his career with a bang, scoring a hat trick and an assist in his final home game in a 5-3 victory over the Brandon Wheat Kings.

“The initial discussion of having a bobble head night for Rick centered on his return to Winnipeg and him being one the most popular players we have had in some time. Our hope was that he would be able to be here for the game as it was during the NHL All-Star break.” Regina Pats President, Brent Parker continues, “Our plans obviously changed with Rick's passing this summer. We discussed the idea of continuing forward with the night with Rick's family and they were fully supportive of us paying tribute to Rick's memory in this manner. We felt that we could go one step further and use the bobble head to help raise funds for something that was important to Rick and that was Kidsport.”

The Regina Pats will host the Swift Current Broncos on “Rick Rypien Bobblehead Night” this Friday at 7:00pm at the Brandt Centre. Get your tickets now by going online at www.ticketmaster.ca, calling the Ticketmaster hotline at 543-7800 or head to the Brandt Centre or any other Tickemaster box office.

grainbear
01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Guys , I am looking for help. One of my co-workers is a relative of Ricks a niece to be exact any way someone can look at getting me one of the Bubble head for her. She is very much like Rick and goes over and beyond to help anyone who needs help. Let me know, I will also see what I can do with some of my contacts at the Hurricanes but would appreciate anyones help in this sitution. thanks

sbtatter
01-27-2012, 05:59 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-P7o5GNXgJ5g/TyE__3_QS_I/AAAAAAAAQ4E/LB_Kb5w-yGg/s1600/Rypien+Bobblehead.jpg

Regina, Saskatchewan – The Regina Pats are proud to announce that Friday night will be the Knight Archer “Rick Rypien Bobblehead Night” as the Pats play host to the Swift Current Broncos.

A limited quantity of bobbleheads will be made available to fans for a minimum donation of $2 with all of the proceeds to go to KidSport. Limited one per customer.

Rick spent his whole WHL career with the Regina Pats and left his mark both on the ice and in the community. He was the heart and soul of the blue and white for three seasons and was the Captain of the Pats in the 2004-05 season. He finished his career with a bang, scoring a hat trick and an assist in his final home game in a 5-3 victory over the Brandon Wheat Kings.

“The initial discussion of having a bobble head night for Rick centered on his return to Winnipeg and him being one the most popular players we have had in some time. Our hope was that he would be able to be here for the game as it was during the NHL All-Star break.” Regina Pats President, Brent Parker continues, “Our plans obviously changed with Rick's passing this summer. We discussed the idea of continuing forward with the night with Rick's family and they were fully supportive of us paying tribute to Rick's memory in this manner. We felt that we could go one step further and use the bobble head to help raise funds for something that was important to Rick and that was Kidsport.”

The Regina Pats will host the Swift Current Broncos on “Rick Rypien Bobblehead Night” this Friday at 7:00pm at the Brandt Centre. Get your tickets now by going online at www.ticketmaster.ca, calling the Ticketmaster hotline at 543-7800 or head to the Brandt Centre or any other Tickemaster box office.

The Pats PR has been spot on this year, with things like this and the Bronco bus crash memorial, you're starting to make it hard for me to intensely dislike you!!!!!