PDA

View Full Version : P A game

RWAH
02-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Three losses in a row. " the sky is falling"

Sounded like the Pats beat the Raiders but could not beat the goalie. Whats with all the fights? We won our 26? games with out multiple fights now we think we are the Broad street bullies.

How many time did Dan P say the P A Goalie didn't even see the shot it just hit him?

The one positive I take from the game is Buekeboom can play at this level. I hope the coaches see it that way and give him the start in Swift on Friday and at home on Saturday (he earned the start). Don't take this wrong but I think Hewitt can use a little time to rest. The last 5 games Hewitt was not as good as he can be.

RWAH
02-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Just looked at the game sheet and in the third period PA out shoots us 11 to 3. What does that say about our urgency our level to compete. That is what last year's team did, gave up when the going got tough. Coach Pat said he wanted to change the attitude. Looks like it is still a work in project

patsdude114
02-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Just looked at the game sheet and in the third period PA out shoots us 11 to 3. What does that say about our urgency our level to compete. That is what last year's team did, gave up when the going got tough. Coach Pat said he wanted to change the attitude. Looks like it is still a work in project

Ever think that maybe just maybe PA decided to play since they had the lead in a game that really they had no business being in? being outshot 39-21 after 2 periods of play & leading 4-2 is not a lack of effort by the pats at all, i listened to the whole game on the net from the PA side they just started to play & hold onto the win. Yes maybe the Pats were abit frustrated & gave up slightly.

Lets remember this is junior hockey & u never know what ur going to get from period to period even with the top teams they have off periods as well. Its just junior hockey.

Times are tough right now for the Pats the worst record theyve had in the past 10 games all season long. We need to win these next 2 games they are a must.

sbtatter
02-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Times are tough right now for the Pats the worst record theyve had in the past 10 games all season long. We need to win these next 2 games they are a must.

Try being a Wheatie supporter since dec 1st, arrrrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!

Fight Guy
02-02-2012, 05:33 PM
I watched the game on the net, and it was how Patsdude said. Holowenko was damn good! I've notice the last few games, though the Pats really haven't been playing that bad, when they are down and can't get the puck in the net, they are getting frustrated. Though I don't think the players have been giving up even when frustrated. There might be some lazy plays due to it, but they still tend to work hard to the end.

west coast
02-02-2012, 07:44 PM
every game from here on is a going to be a big game.The Pats record of late has been dismal.Their upcoming schedule looks like they have some very winable games.I hate to say it but looks like the Red Deer Rebels are getting some chemistry and closing ground fast.A playoff spot must not be taken for granted, looks like a dogfight with the Rebels and Wheatkings for the 7th and 8th seed

patsdude114
02-02-2012, 08:26 PM
things are still tight in the conference & winning both games this weekend with both the Blades & Ice playing teams that could result in losses the Pats could be right back in the thick of things the conference is just that close.

Its not that the Pats are playing bad hockey cuz they are out working teams just like they have all season long just not getting bounces the past 2 weeks. Hockey is a game of bounces & inches, hard work is the only way u create them.

When u fire 42 shots on net ur going to win games more times then lose them. Holowenko played on top of his head all game long, he didnt want to get lite up again against the Pats so of course he is going battle that much harder, the Pats have exposed him this season scoring 15goals in 4 games against him. 11 of those goals came in the 1st 2 games so of course he is going to try & battle that much harder against us. Its just being competive which ever player is in this league or they wouldnt be in the league.

RWAH
02-02-2012, 08:30 PM
I hope you are all right and its not bad habits creeping in.

We better get some wins now as the last three week (+ 1 day) is Brandon 5 times - PA twice - M Jaw twice and Red Deer. That stretch will be like play off hockey and could make or brake the season.