PDA

View Full Version : Bored much

Ree_21
02-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Watching the Broncos play and collapse is tiresome. We got bigger but softer, slower, and boring. Tonight's game against Brandon was a joke. We need an energy line at least a line that can wake up the crowd. Maybe a grinding line that can play against a top line. Wake up lamb, you need some accountability and in my books you lost my interest. Team needs heart not fights. I want the old broncos that played with speed.

The real people who get cheated are the players. The league is development base, and these guys are young and need time to heal and grow. For example: I think Smith deserved a start after his brief stint in last nights game against Regina.

Flathead
02-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Watching the Broncos play and collapse is tiresome. We got bigger but softer, slower, and boring. Tonight's game against Brandon was a joke. We need an energy line at least a line that can wake up the crowd. Maybe a grinding line that can play against a top line. Wake up lamb, you need some accountability and in my books you lost my interest. Team needs heart not fights. I want the old broncos that played with speed.

The real people who get cheated are the players. The league is development base, and these guys are young and need time to heal and grow. For example: I think Smith deserved a start after his brief stint in last nights game against Regina.

Seriously!! This team works harder and plays with more heart than any team that has been here in years!! Lamb has this team going in the right direction, hold on good things to come. He's still cleaning Deans mess!

CHtoo
02-21-2012, 05:14 PM
The past two home games were a treat to watch.

Oh by the way both opponents are trying to improve their playoff position so they didn't just lay down and give up.

:clap::clap::clap:

Toswammi
02-21-2012, 06:59 PM
The past two home games were a treat to watch.

Oh by the way both opponents are trying to improve their playoff position so they didn't just lay down and give up.

:clap::clap::clap:

I only caught the MJ game but I would agree that the MJ was a treat to watch.