PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs Brandon game # 63

RWAH
02-26-2012, 08:30 PM
One point from a tough place to play. Good on you Pats.

Listened to the game and Phil the Thrill Andrews is doing a very good job.

Great penalty kill against the # 3 ranked PP in the league. We took 5 penalties but they seemed at very bad times, and 2 were hooking after the player was by the defender (could be lazy penalties)

Good to get the one point, now the 4 games against the Wheaties 3 are in the Brant centre, only the final game of the year is in Brandon. That should be regular season game as we will enjoy some playoff games after that.

GO PATS GO

sbtatter
02-26-2012, 08:46 PM
When were your last playoff games, 07 or 08?
I remember a couple seasons ago our WK's played Swifty inyour rink because Swifty were kicked out due to curling in their rink....

RWAH
02-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Last season the Pats were in the play offs was 07/08 lost 4 - 2 to Swift. Were laeding the series 2 - 1 in swift game in OT and Eberle had a rebound and an open net. Shots and Swift goalie (Yorkman) dives across and the puck deflects off the shaft of his goal stick off the cross bar and over the net. Swift went on to winn that game and the next two.

Fight Guy
02-26-2012, 11:16 PM
I got the game last night, and it wasn't too bad a game. The only time anyone had consistent pressure was Brandon in the second. Pats were stuck in their end a majority of the period, as is evident in the 2nd period shots. Both goalies played well and it came down to the shootout.

I hate and love that we play Brandon so much at the end. Hate it because it just seems weird that that's how the schedule worked out, but love it because so many games so close together will bring a playoff type atmosphere and get some rivalry going. Plus, with the Pats and Wheaties so close in the standings, makes it even that more exciting. Almost playing a pre-playoff playoff series with Brandon for playoff position. Though everyone else is still real close, and things could end up completely different than what we see now.