PDA

View Full Version : Canes Prospects

canes77
02-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Will we now see Duke and Wong in the remaining 9 games? Both were on teams that were eliminated from the Midget AAA playoffs this past weekend, meaning they are now both eligible to play in the Canes final 9 games this season. However... like Merkley and Watson 12 months ago, they may not play but will likely join the club now for good!

PS: I was unable to hear the 94.1 show tonight, maybe this topic was already covered??

2speak4all
02-27-2012, 09:59 PM
They should be brought in. Last year there was a chance that the Canes could have made playoffs but since they have already declared them out of playoff contention for sure, it would make sense to bring in some young guys like that. Now they also have to consider finances. Canes are financially strapped and bringing in a few players might stretch the budget strings. As I hear it, some rookie players were still using their own hockey bags at Christmas time. Is sad to think that the Board couldn't afford a new hockey bag for each team member.

Better renew your season tickets so there is some cash in the kitty.

grainbear
02-29-2012, 07:02 PM
You will see a couple tonight both Harrison Harper and Tyler Wong are in PA for tonights game

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-29-2012, 09:09 PM
It was like back to the future tonight listening to our awesome broadcaster, Pat S.

Not to belittle Sutter or Ramsey et all, but with them out of the line-up, I had a blast listening to tonights game. The kids on this team are going to be something special to enjoy the next few years!

Win or lose tonight, the future of our team was on display this evening in the first period. The kids came out smokin and outshot P.A. 20 -2 on the road in the 1st period. That is just a portent of things to come in the next few years. Ya we can, and have, *****ed about the Canes for this that and the other (not that any of it was not warranted) but we also realize the exponential talent that we Cane's fans are going to witness the next 2, 3 or 4 years.

CANES HOST 2016 MEMORIAL CUP!