PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's Get Their Man

Scout
07-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Courtesy Bronco's Web Page:

30 June 2005
BRONCOS HIRE NEW SALES/MARKETING DIRECTOR
The Broncos have announced that Corey Nyhagen, local business owner & operator has been hired as the clubs' new Marketing & Sales Director. Nyhagen (31) comes with a plethora of business, marketing and sales experience. Nyhagen a longtime resident of Swift Current and Moose Jaw native, will replace former Director of Marketing, Brad Gourlay immediately. Nyhagen will be stepping into his new role with the club next Monday July 4th.
"We are excited to have Corey join our marketing team. He has proven himself to be a successful businessman in Southwest Saskatchewan and I know that he will be able to bring some new ideas & create new initiatives that will help our franchise be successful well into the future, " comments Brad Gourlay. "We welcome Corey, his wife Sheri and their two children to the Broncos and the Western Hockey League."

For more information contact:
Brad Gourlay, Former Marketing Director, Swift Current Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 3
Corey Nyhagen, Sales & Marketing Director, Swift Current Broncos Cell: 306-774-7781

Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club
P.O. Box 2345 Swift Current, Sask. Canada S9H 4X6 Telephone 306-773-1509 Fax 306-773-5406
Website: www.scbroncos.com Email: s.c.broncos@sasktel.net Webmaster Email: brwebmaster@shaw.ca

smackitsakic
07-02-2005, 06:49 PM
I was pretty surprised to read that Nyhagen got the job, or moreso that he applied for it, but good work. I know Cory personally and came in contact with him everyday at my former job. He brings a ton of energy to the table and is very easy to get along with. From what i know he is a pretty hard worker and has a very full slate, hense why i'm surprised at him applying for this job. He owns Decor, works part time for Purolator, volunteers often for Swift Current volleyball, has a family, and now is the media director of the Broncos? Wow! He's been a pretty strong supporter of the Broncos through the good, and now the bad, so it was a nice choice to get him on board when they had the chance. I'm assuming he was hired to fill Gourlays position so he can now choose who fills Zimmermans role?