PDA

View Full Version : Such a cheap/dirty team

patsdude114
03-05-2012, 04:16 AM
What a dirty hockey team the Raiders have, they dont even try to lay the body on a guy they try to run u thru the boards & end ur career. The stick work u guys use is unreal, theres a difference between playing hard & playing dirty.

MJ doesnt even come close when it comes to dirty play, the Raiders take that hands down. Only difference is the Warriors have 2 guys (Beach & McIlrath) who scare the crap out of the whole Raiders team so im sure the Raiders get out purses & stop acting so tough.

Out of the 6 PPs the Pats had 5 were off very undisciplined penalties. No wonder why the Raiders are the worst team Eastern Conference by a mile.

Fight Guy
03-05-2012, 04:38 AM
I've noticed the stick work every game against the Pats. It's outrageous how much of it they get away with too! I liked the cross check to the back of the head of Davidson in the last five seconds or so of play. Should be a battle next Wednesday!

Raider Believer
03-05-2012, 10:32 AM
What a dirty hockey team the Raiders have, they dont even try to lay the body on a guy they try to run u thru the boards & end ur career. The stick work u guys use is unreal, theres a difference between playing hard & playing dirty.

MJ doesnt even come close when it comes to dirty play, the Raiders take that hands down. Only difference is the Warriors have 2 guys (Beach & McIlrath) who scare the crap out of the whole Raiders team so im sure the Raiders get out purses & stop acting so tough.

Out of the 6 PPs the Pats had 5 were off very undisciplined penalties. No wonder why the Raiders are the worst team Eastern Conference by a mile.

The Warriors play hard. Unfortunately the Raiders are taking the lead from their GM. Character, decency, sportsmanship and talent are in short supply from top to bottom in Raiderland. Not even Campese's most ardent fans can support him now and justify this abortion of a season. If Campese is retained another season the city deserves to lose the franchise. The Raiders have the Wall of Fame and can now start the Wall of Shame led by the biggest embarrassment in their history - none other than the pathetic Bruno Campese

XCHEKR
03-05-2012, 11:05 AM
The Warriors play hard. Unfortunately the Raiders are taking the lead from their GM. Character, decency, sportsmanship and talent are in short supply from top to bottom in Raiderland. Not even Campese's most ardent fans can support him now and justify this abortion of a season. If Campese is retained another season the city deserves to lose the franchise. The Raiders have the Wall of Fame and can now start the Wall of Shame led by the biggest embarrassment in their history - none other than the pathetic Bruno Campese

Raider Believer :D That name makes me laugh!!! Were you even at the game last night??? I am sure any of the "RAIDER FANS" will be so glad when the season is over ~ that they will not have the enjoyment of reading your derogatory remarks posted consistently! It makes me wonder how any of the parents that have their sons playing on the team must feel . . . Are you a little :o??? You sure should be!!!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-05-2012, 11:50 AM
ah come on, they werent that bad. They were chippy, but you have to be when you play defensive minded teams.

There are alot of teams that are worse, and at least the raiders dont dive every couple minutes...unfortunately, that in itself probably has something to do with why they are last in the conference, which speaks volumes for the state of the sport.

patsdude114
03-05-2012, 12:27 PM
ah come on, they werent that bad. They were chippy, but you have to be when you play defensive minded teams.

There are alot of teams that are worse, and at least the raiders dont dive every couple minutes...unfortunately, that in itself probably has something to do with why they are last in the conference, which speaks volumes for the state of the sport.

Did u miss the call on Yaworski for Embellishment??

Did u miss the cross check to the back of the head on Davidson with about 5 secs left?

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-05-2012, 01:45 PM
That is more or less the minimum of what we see when we face other teams.

Ironic thing about the embellishing call. Often when they actually do call it, it isnt a dive in the first place. Sometimes they just sort of throw that in to reassure people they actually look for dives, which they dont.

Raider Believer
03-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Raider Believer :D That name makes me laugh!!! Were you even at the game last night??? I am sure any of the "RAIDER FANS" will be so glad when the season is over ~ that they will not have the enjoyment of reading your derogatory remarks posted consistently! It makes me wonder how any of the parents that have their sons playing on the team must feel . . . Are you a little :o??? You sure should be!!!

No I'm not even slightly embarrassed except by the absolutely pathetic season the Raiders have recorded under the leadership of Bruno Campese. The people who should be embarrassed are the 'fans' who blindly defend an incompetant management team, they're like lemmings flying over the cliff. Rah rah rah, go Raiders go ... Campese is the best rah rah rah! What a joke! Twice as many losses as victories. The season is over and yet vets are still being played instead of developing the youngsters. Ya, I'm real embarrassed.

And FYI, the last couple of positive posts were posted by me .... giving credit for a good effort against Red Deer and posting a very positive opinion about Hodder's acquisition. And exactly when did you post the last positive post ..... except to defend your precious Campese ???

And my 'handle' here is a joke given the fact I am not a 'believer' as long as Campese is involved, I've said that myself several months ago. However, I am a 'believer' in what could be and what the fans of Prince Albert deserve. But then maybe your standards are a little lower, maybe even lower than where we are in the standings!

lordstanley
03-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Very well said Raider Believer i would feel the same way if the Blades were in the same position

But i would watch out you will get Bruno telling you to be positive err i mean W:Dapitkev

mjw22
03-05-2012, 09:46 PM
I've noticed the stick work every game against the Pats. It's outrageous how much of it they get away with too! I liked the cross check to the back of the head of Davidson in the last five seconds or so of play. Should be a battle next Wednesday!

Ya they play dirty lots of stickwork shots in the scrum then run for a linesman or a line change not too tough. Yaworski Hart & Ruopp have fought here not a lot of success though and Bourhis if he's your tough guy good luck 59 gm's 2 pts lol Last game Hart ran Howden and fought Henry a guy half his size to a draw lol we have a home & home to even that up. :scrapitup::scrapitup:Boogaard'd pats dude you forgot Ehrhardt Henry Edmundson Miller Eberle oh hell all our guys will go even the euro.:clap:

XCHEKR
03-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Ya they play dirty lots of stickwork shots in the scrum then run for a linesman or a line change not too tough. Yaworski Hart & Ruopp have fought here not a lot of success though and Bourhis if he's your tough guy good luck 59 gm's 2 pts lol Last game Hart ran Howden and fought Henry a guy half his size to a draw lol we have a home & home to even that up. :scrapitup::scrapitup:Boogaard'd pats dude you forgot Ehrhardt Henry Edmundson Miller Eberle oh hell all our guys will go even the euro.:clap:

Ahhhh, ya:rolleyes: Did you read the response to patsdude a few posts up??? And is it someone from your team that gets suspended from your team ..... OH!!! Must be mistaken!!!:rolleyes: It seems to be there is a player off your team that YES, I have seen your fans complain about his antics!!!!:o And as far as Lord Stanley goes > I would be paying attention to my own Blades!!! The Mightier than ever are falling, are they not?:confused: Now all of you go back to your own boards and Believer can go complain on yours!!!;)

XCHEKR
03-05-2012, 11:42 PM
No I'm not even slightly embarrassed except by the absolutely pathetic season the Raiders have recorded under the leadership of Bruno Campese. The people who should be embarrassed are the 'fans' who blindly defend an incompetant management team, they're like lemmings flying over the cliff. Rah rah rah, go Raiders go ... Campese is the best rah rah rah! What a joke! Twice as many losses as victories. The season is over and yet vets are still being played instead of developing the youngsters. Ya, I'm real embarrassed.

And FYI, the last couple of positive posts were posted by me .... giving credit for a good effort against Red Deer and posting a very positive opinion about Hodder's acquisition. And exactly when did you post the last positive post ..... except to defend your precious Campese ???

And my 'handle' here is a joke given the fact I am not a 'believer' as long as Campese is involved, I've said that myself several months ago. However, I am a 'believer' in what could be and what the fans of Prince Albert deserve. But then maybe your standards are a little lower, maybe even lower than where we are in the standings!

Well...too bad for you! Campese is still in and everyone else you slam on here ~ so if you don't like it, my suggestion to you is stop posting period! Your remarks are always the same and since you have such dislike for everyone and you and the Lord agree on so many issues, why not cheer for the beloved blades;) You have not a good thing to say concerning anyone on the team looking at what you have posted today or pretty much any day! I enjoy hockey and I do "NOT" agree with slamming the team whatsoever!!! Take it elsewhere and let the fans who enjoy hockey.....do just that!!! Grow up .... your immaturity is showing!

Raider Believer
03-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Well...too bad for you! Campese is still in and everyone else you slam on here ~ so if you don't like it, my suggestion to you is stop posting period! Your remarks are always the same and since you have such dislike for everyone and you and the Lord agree on so many issues, why not cheer for the beloved blades;) You have not a good thing to say concerning anyone on the team looking at what you have posted today or pretty much any day! I enjoy hockey and I do "NOT" agree with slamming the team whatsoever!!! Take it elsewhere and let the fans who enjoy hockey.....do just that!!! Grow up .... your immaturity is showing!

How sad for you, I'm not going anywhere. So far, as the season has unfolded, I have been proven to be absolutely right. And you my pouting Campese lover have proved to be absolutely wrong. No surprise there. As for Blade, I have read his postings on his own board and this one, and he's clearly far more informed and a legitimate hockey person as compared to your grasping, meandering and juvenile mumblings. The one thing the Blades have in common with the Raiders is that neither team will likely be in their respective cities in 2 or 3 years time. The Blades will have an NHL team and Prince Albert ..... well Campese has dug their grave for them, they'll be playing out of Winnipeg or Bellingham. Just watch.
Funny how you and a couple of others never post on this board except to charge to Campese's defense. Very suspicious. But in the end, who cares. The players will be players and go as far as they can. Campese will be fired probably sooner than later. Then we can perhaps look forward to a new management team struggling to keep the team in PA and undo the wreckage that your buddy and his gang of cohorts have created.
And just how stupid do you think the readers on here are? They do read you know. If they've been following the board they've read that very recently I wrote two very positive posts about their (the team's) efforts against Red Deer and their acquisition of a very promising Hodder. When did you write something positive about the team recently? YOU HAVEN'T !!! You are just a snivelling little lackey for Bruno. At least Wapitikev researches and shows a semblence of integrity and a significant amount of writing skill. You are a pathetic little man who indulges in magical thinking. Very sad.

patsdude114
03-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Ahhhh, ya:rolleyes: Did you read the response to patsdude a few posts up??? And is it someone from your team that gets suspended from your team ..... OH!!! Must be mistaken!!!:rolleyes: It seems to be there is a player off your team that YES, I have seen your fans complain about his antics!!!!:o

hey buddy slow down when u type cuz u make no sense.... what r u even talking about lol

slow down maybe mention a players name instead of leaving it to a guessing game lol

pats dude you forgot Ehrhardt Henry Edmundson Miller Eberle oh hell all our guys will go even the euro.:clap:

& yes i do know that they will all scrap too i just mentioned the 2 so called toughest guys on the team is all

mjw22
03-06-2012, 12:45 PM
hey buddy slow down when u type cuz u make no sense.... what r u even talking about lol

slow down maybe mention a players name instead of leaving it to a guessing game lol

& yes i do know that they will all scrap too i just mentioned the 2 so called toughest guys on the team is all

He's making reference to Beach who's fought a couple Raiders so don't know what he's yapping about lol I was just taking a shot at the chicken Raiders who stick and run by saying all our guys fight. :groovy:

XCHEKR
03-06-2012, 02:44 PM
How sad for you, I'm not going anywhere. So far, as the season has unfolded, I have been proven to be absolutely right. And you my pouting Campese lover have proved to be absolutely wrong. No surprise there. As for Blade, I have read his postings on his own board and this one, and he's clearly far more informed and a legitimate hockey person as compared to your grasping, meandering and juvenile mumblings. The one thing the Blades have in common with the Raiders is that neither team will likely be in their respective cities in 2 or 3 years time. The Blades will have an NHL team and Prince Albert ..... well Campese has dug their grave for them, they'll be playing out of Winnipeg or Bellingham. Just watch.
Funny how you and a couple of others never post on this board except to charge to Campese's defense. Very suspicious. But in the end, who cares. The players will be players and go as far as they can. Campese will be fired probably sooner than later. Then we can perhaps look forward to a new management team struggling to keep the team in PA and undo the wreckage that your buddy and his gang of cohorts have created.
And just how stupid do you think the readers on here are? They do read you know. If they've been following the board they've read that very recently I wrote two very positive posts about their (the team's) efforts against Red Deer and their acquisition of a very promising Hodder. When did you write something positive about the team recently? YOU HAVEN'T !!! You are just a snivelling little lackey for Bruno. At least Wapitikev researches and shows a semblence of integrity and a significant amount of writing skill. You are a pathetic little man who indulges in magical thinking. Very sad.
And you are a real joke!!! You have no clue who you are responding to!!!:rolleyes:

XCHEKR
03-06-2012, 02:51 PM
He's making reference to Beach who's fought a couple Raiders so don't know what he's yapping about lol I was just taking a shot at the chicken Raiders who stick and run by saying all our guys fight. :groovy:
Who said anything about fighting? The post was about a dirty team using a lot of stick work, was it not?:confused: Talent is fighting in your books? You seem to jump from board to board with your comments I have noticed ~ trying to stir the pot???

Raider Believer
03-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Who said anything about fighting? The post was about a dirty team using a lot of stick work, was it not?:confused: Talent is fighting in your books? You seem to jump from board to board with your comments I have noticed ~ trying to stir the pot???

do you get along with anyone?

Raider Believer
03-06-2012, 03:00 PM
And you are a real joke!!! You have no clue who you are responding to!!!:rolleyes:

REALLY ... nobody cares who you are. :D
And I couldn't care less whether you call me a joke, immature or whatever.
The record speaks for itself. And real hockey people know that in the end the record and financial bottom line are all that counts. You are defending the architect(s) of a terrible team and terrible record. I feel sorry for the real fans and the players. The joke is the record and those who defend it. Excuse me and the real fans who want something much better.

XCHEKR
03-06-2012, 03:02 PM

AHHH....that ones a hard one to figure out! Did you read SAJ's comment back to you??? Stop whining!

Ahhh Patsdude > thats a hard one to figure out "buddy"! Did you read S.A.J.'s comment back to you??? Stop whining! If that is the dirtiest game you have seen the Pats must play "pansies" all the time??? You know how your post sounded now?:innocent:

XCHEKR
03-06-2012, 03:18 PM
REALLY ... nobody cares who you are. :D
And I couldn't care less whether you call me a joke, immature or whatever.
The record speaks for itself. And real hockey people know that in the end the record and financial bottom line are all that counts. You are defending the architect(s) of a terrible team and terrible record. I feel sorry for the real fans and the players. The joke is the record and those who defend it. Excuse me and the real fans who want something much better.

Try a real fan is someone who has been around since the beginning of the Raider years!!! I don't think insulting a team is the answer! It only shows immaturity in my books and I "pity" the person who chooses that route! I don't care if you have issues with anyone to do with organization, team, whatever .... you have no right to come on here and spew as you have been! Sure, I read comments on this board and yes I agree with quite a few! There are players that I definitely enjoy watching and some that would be better off on other teams but coming on here slamming them the way you do is entirely unacceptable! I don't know what your issue is with Campese and frankly I don't give a hoot ... I just am so sickened by your on and on speech about the coach, now general manager > get over it already!!!:mad: I will let you in on a little secret ... I have been around way before the raiders even had a team and I get the feeling you surely haven't seeing the respect you show on here > its apparent!!!

lordstanley
03-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Back to the topic at hand i was in P.A a couple weeks back to watch the ICE vs Raiders and yeah i did notice the Raiders were very cheap dirty stick work punch to the back of the heads when the ref wasn't looking sort of a goon fest if you ask me maybe it was just that 1 game but judging by other fans i doubt it

Raider Believer
03-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Try a real fan is someone who has been around since the beginning of the Raider years!!! I don't think insulting a team is the answer! It only shows immaturity in my books and I "pity" the person who chooses that route! I don't care if you have issues with anyone to do with organization, team, whatever .... you have no right to come on here and spew as you have been! Sure, I read comments on this board and yes I agree with quite a few! There are players that I definitely enjoy watching and some that would be better off on other teams but coming on here slamming them the way you do is entirely unacceptable! I don't know what your issue is with Campese and frankly I don't give a hoot ... I just am so sickened by your on and on speech about the coach, now general manager > get over it already!!!:mad: I will let you in on a little secret ... I have been around way before the raiders even had a team and I get the feeling you surely haven't seeing the respect you show on here > its apparent!!!

It is very, very rare that I would slam a player. Campese is fair game, especially with his record. As for your age, that doesn't surprise me. I should guess you'll soon be getting a letter of congrats from the Queen :D

Wapitikev
03-09-2012, 09:32 AM
No suspensions announced yet on the WHL website...guess the league didn't think the Raiders were cheap/dirty enough on Wednesday vs Blades.

Should be an interesting game next Tuesday in S'toon.

-Wapitikev

Western Elite
03-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Here is how I see the possible suspensions:

Ruopp hit on Burns - In my opinion, Burns was kind of ducking a bit and Ruopp went in for the hit and did make contact with his head. However, I don't think should be a suspension but probably deserved 4 minutes.

McNeill hit on Thrower - The hit was very questionable. Siemens nailed McNeill hard with a clean hit and then McNeill made a straight line over to Thrower right after and did hit him with his back turned and rammed him in to the boards. Thrower didn't turn until he played the puck and was in the process of turning when McNeill hit him. It deserved a 5 minute major for hitting from behind and a 2 game suspension. Not a good hit on McNeill's part. Normally a clean player.

Maylan spear on Sutter - If you were wondering why Sutter was trying to get away from the linesman so badly, it was because Justin Maylan took his stick and speared Sutter and turned it. It was pretty nasty in watching the reply of the game. Maylan also deserved 5 and a game for that one.
He should get 2 games as well IMO.

Lots of questionable hits.

the voice
03-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Sutter was chirping and Maylan put his stick and pushed it against the back of his knee, causing Sitter to lose his balance. I've seen that a million times. It pisses people off, and worked. Spearing? As if.

Western Elite
03-09-2012, 11:16 AM
perhaps on looking at it again, it was an attempt at a slew foot and the stick went up and hit him where the sun don't shine!

chalk_one_up
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
I was going to see "Goon" in the theaters tonight. Instead, I'll just watch the Raiders. Same thing basically :)

lordstanley
03-09-2012, 06:54 PM
perhaps on looking at it again, it was an attempt at a slew foot and the stick went up and hit him where the sun don't shine!

You are right it was a spear i had a perfect angle of that and being the Raiders have nothing to lose they are not gonna play prim and proper and be good little school boys they have nothing to lose and are looking for blood with dirty cheap stuff to bad they didn't worry about the scoreboard instead

Dwight Schrute
03-10-2012, 06:37 PM
I was going to see "Goon" in the theaters tonight. Instead, I'll just watch the Raiders. Same thing basically :)

but who on the raider roster owns the "fist of god "