PDA

View Full Version : Kirk you Suck

dondo
03-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Oh wow -- Quintessential Kirk tonight, mid second has called all of the penalties and they have been soft, petty and vindictive. He has too big an ego for his stripes.

Priceisright
03-10-2012, 12:42 AM
I wanted to email someone at the WHL regarding this complete disgraceful reffing tonight BUT they all hide their emails!!!!

I don't want to send an email to info at

Anybody have a real persons email at the WHL.

Complete disgrace tonight.

Even Don was quite upset by his post game comments!

bobsaget
03-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Spend all your energy and time writing an email, the WHL really won't give a sh$t about it.

Priceisright
03-10-2012, 01:14 AM
It would give me a peace of mind :) or else Ill wait until tomorrow and all will be forgotten? lol

Giants didnt play very well anyways but refs sure didnt help.

bobsaget
03-10-2012, 01:22 AM
I realize that, but the reffing is always going to be crap. Of course it's frustrating but if we could do better we'd be reffing. Referees will never be able to do anything right.

scrunt
03-10-2012, 03:36 AM
I was absolutely livid watching that game. The three penalties called against Gallagher were absolutely horrible calls. That game was an abomination even by Kirk's usual standards. :burningmad::burningmad::burningmad::burningmad::b urningmad::burningmad:

Yes, bobsaget, the reffing is often not very good, but in this case it was beyond incompetence. Apart from Vanscourt's double minor, which was totally deserved, and the delay of game call which is automatic, both teams played a good hard-hitting game that should have resulted in about equal powerplays. Yet at one point in the third Kamloops was 3/10 and the Giants were 0/1.

Just thinking about it again is making me so angry that I want to punch something. AAAARGH! That was an absolutely terrible reffing display. Seriously.

Sauriol
03-10-2012, 07:26 PM
good to see things have changed :P

dondo
03-10-2012, 10:07 PM
lol -- I think you mean "haven't" changed Sauriol - you a Royals fan now? Welcome back man ;) :p

Sauriol
03-11-2012, 05:34 PM
lol i def meant it that way ;) and im not even in bc anymore unfortunatly. Chiefs fan for sure tho ;) haha its hard to say if i still lived in bc if i would have taken a trip to see the royals at least in van just to rep my bruins colours. its just near playoff time and havnt paid much attention to the dub this year so i figured to make a lil sneaky apperance

1978giantsfan
03-15-2012, 10:58 AM
http://www.facebook.com/MattKirkIsAFourLetterWord