PDA

View Full Version : Warriors -Pats

mjw22
03-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Friday night was just a continuance of the road woes nothing new. Out shoot the opponent make their goalie look like an all star and the give up crappy goals and lose. The effort was better but a loss is a loss. Tonight repeat of last night only we get the goal and win . This team makes me nervous going into the play offs . No Weal and we have a hard time beating Regina. Howden really needs to get his ass in gear not too many shifts where he was doing much. Beach & Underwood was a good fight Underwood left to get his nose fixed I do believe lol . No idea why Rodewald wanted to have McIlrath use his head for a punching bag lol :clap:

patsdude114
03-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Ya i seen in the game summary on the Pats app that Rodewald fought McIlrath my 1st thought was "wow that couldnt of went good for Rodewald" any input on why Rodewald dropped the mits with him? lol like was there a scrum & Rodewald just drew the smallest straw? lmao

I did not know Weal didnt play as i couldnt listen to the radio show.... i cant say that was a very convincing win for the Warriors if the Pats offense was not in the lineup & yet still took the Warriors to OT

mjw22
03-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Ya i seen in the game summary on the Pats app that Rodewald fought McIlrath my 1st thought was "wow that couldnt of went good for Rodewald" any input on why Rodewald dropped the mits with him? lol like was there a scrum & Rodewald just drew the smallest straw? lmao

I did not know Weal didnt play as i couldnt listen to the radio show.... i cant say that was a very convincing win for the Warriors if the Pats offense was not in the lineup & yet still took the Warriors to OT

McIlrath nailed someone along the side boards in our end . When he skated back towards the net Rodewald must have said something and they went. Your goalie kept the score from being worse.

patsdude114
03-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Your goalie kept the score from being worse.

its nice that our goalies stole us 3pts this weekend we have ran into some hot goalies ourselves in games where we should of scored a few more goals to get wins.

I really dont want to play MJ in the 1st round if this weekend is any indictation of how the warriors will be in the playoffs look out! No way in hell can the pats go a full series against the warriors physical play

mjw22
03-11-2012, 12:03 AM
its nice that our goalies stole us 3pts this weekend we have ran into some hot goalies ourselves in games where we should of scored a few more goals to get wins.

I really dont want to play MJ in the 1st round if this weekend is any indictation of how the warriors will be in the playoffs look out! No way in hell can the pats go a full series against the warriors physical play

I think the physical play will be a key for us. Howden and Seimens have to pick up their games though. We have to have all four lines skating and getting in hard on the forecheck. If we don't it exposes our d men and then we get running around and the puck ends up in our net.If we're banging bodies we definitely play better.The Pats will be tough for whoever gets them.The play offs are harder for teams without depth past the top 2 lines and the physical stuff plays a bigger role when you're getting hit night after night. That said there may be an upset or two in round one.