View Full Version : The last week

RWAH
03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Here are the points and remaining games for the teams 5 thruogh 8
5th at 80 points Koot. remaining games H to Edm, H to Cal and at Cal
6th at 80 points Pats remaining games H to PA, H to Brn and at Brn
7th at 79 points Stoon remaining games H to PA, at SC and H to SC
8th ar 78 points Brn remaining games H to MJ, at Pats and H to Pats

The top half of ther bracket only Cal can move up from 4 to 3 so Cal may play Koot tight but Edm may rest players as the 2 points is meaningless
Koot should get 4 points

Stoon has the easies sched and should get the 6 points.

Brd need to get the 4 points from the Pats if they want to rise above 8 place. That would have both teams at 82 points but they will win the season series and will get 7th That seniero we must win the PA game and if we loss all 3 games we are in 8th.

Lots of options and lots of score board watching to come

looking more like 7th place and a series with Moose Jaw unless we win all our games

mjw22
03-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Here are the points and remaining games for the teams 5 thruogh 8
5th at 80 points Koot. remaining games H to Edm, H to Cal and at Cal
6th at 80 points Pats remaining games H to PA, H to Brn and at Brn
7th at 79 points Stoon remaining games H to PA, at SC and H to SC
8th ar 78 points Brn remaining games H to MJ, at Pats and H to Pats

The top half of ther bracket only Cal can move up from 4 to 3 so Cal may play Koot tight but Edm may rest players as the 2 points is meaningless
Koot should get 4 points

Stoon has the easies sched and should get the 6 points.

Brd need to get the 4 points from the Pats if they want to rise above 8 place. That would have both teams at 82 points but they will win the season series and will get 7th That seniero we must win the PA game and if we loss all 3 games we are in 8th.

Lots of options and lots of score board watching to come

looking more like 7th place and a series with Moose Jaw unless we win all our games

I wouldn't mind that it would be intense. some thoughts on the scratches last game . I wonder if Conacher was giving the secondary younger players a taste of how physical it will be especially in MJ have to say they did ok .Mind you the intensity goes up a few levels in the playoffs . MJ in 6 :)

patsdude114
03-12-2012, 10:04 PM
i went to pick up my playoff tickets that were included in the regular season package today & the Pats were practicing & i noticed there were at least 8 players not on the ice with the likes of Weal, Scheidl, Marantz, Moser, Jobke, Underwood, Davidson & Bidlevskii

Those were the 8 guys i noticed just from watching in the 1st 5mins (was there for abot 35mins) I watched a few practices this winter & a prob about 5 to 10 during Hunts time in Regina & i must say its night & day with how much 1on1 work Conacher does with players compared to Hunt, I think only twice did i ever see Hunt pull a player off to the side & show him something just with positioning, today along i saw Conacher grab 6 different guys to show little things.

Its amazing how a team plays just with a different coach, our forward group this year is basicly the same as last year & its night & day how they perform from game to game, shift to shift. Our D is alot better this year in player personal & how we play defensively. Which doesnt say alot for Hunt being that he was always known as a defensive minded coach, just so happens a defensive minded coach who gave up the most goals in the league last year (17 more then the next closest) also we have already scored 7 more goals this year then last year for 3 games remaining, realisticly wed like to avg 3 goals/game in the final 3 so about 16 more goals this year then last should be a goal to acheive.

The Blades easily have the easiest schedule for the final 3 games but also playing 2 teams who have nothing to play for at all & 1 of them being the dirty Raiders, which they may decide to sit a few key guys without risking the Dirty Raiders to taking a key player out.

RWAH
03-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Just saw on the Pats web page that Edm could still win thw entire league, giving them home ice for the league final if they win the conference. Edn may not rest any players against Koot this week end. Koot may only get 2 points this week

A lot can happen!

lordstanley
03-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Just saw on the Pats web page that Edm could still win thw entire league, giving them home ice for the league final if they win the conference. Edn may not rest any players against Koot this week end. Koot may only get 2 points this week

A lot can happen!

Yeah i doubt edm sits anyone considering none playoff team Rd KNOCKED WRUCK AND MAXWELL OUT OF THERE LINEUP LAST WEEKEND

JMoney1988
03-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Get ready for the Prince Albert Dirty Pussies, you will need it, watch out for jumping from behind, throwing sticks, and trying to kill linesmans, oh and lots and lots and lots of yapping and no backing up......, have fun

lordstanley
03-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Get ready for the Prince Albert Dirty Pussies, you will need it, watch out for jumping from behind, throwing sticks, and trying to kill linesmans, oh and lots and lots and lots of yapping and no backing up......, have fun

Agreed the RAIDERS ARE OUT FOR BLOOD WITH NOTHING TO LOSE I HOPE YOU GUYS GET OUT HEALTHY

Fight Guy
03-14-2012, 12:48 AM
The end of last game against PA got ugly. Davidson road whoever out along the boards with like, 30 seconds left or so, and they both went down, then buddy cross checks Davidson in the back of the head. If it was Bouhris, then prob won;t have to worry about him. He went all Bertuzzi on Sutter! haha

Just looked, turns out it was Winther.

patsdude114
03-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Agreed the RAIDERS ARE OUT FOR BLOOD WITH NOTHING TO LOSE I HOPE YOU GUYS GET OUT HEALTHY

Ya thats my biggst fear for this game on Wednesday nite is the Raiders have nothing to play for & the last time they were here they were extremely dirty, Id hate to see how they play if the Pats started to spank the crap out of them which has happened twice this year... The 1 game i remember Weal had 5pts on our 1st 6 goals against them, if that happens god it would be like 1980s all over i think.

How ugly did the game get when the Blades torched them for 11?

mjw22
03-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Ya thats my biggst fear for this game on Wednesday nite is the Raiders have nothing to play for & the last time they were here they were extremely dirty, Id hate to see how they play if the Pats started to spank the crap out of them which has happened twice this year... The 1 game i remember Weal had 5pts on our 1st 6 goals against them, if that happens god it would be like 1980s all over i think.

How ugly did the game get when the Blades torched them for 11?

ugly. it's sad that this mentality exists in PA pretty classless . If you're out of the play offs too bad play hard show some class instead of the we're out lets injure some guys attitude.I hope the league would drop the hammer on them if they took out a Weal Howden etc like double what a normal suspension would be and fine the piss out of the club. they could ruin someones play off run. I hope we sit Howden Fioretti Kirsh dont need them injured and Beach& McIlrath dont need them suspended over these clowns.Still leaves us enough guys to kick the crap out of them if they try anything lol

JMoney1988
03-14-2012, 09:13 AM
Last night a bunch of us were saying, when we beat pa at the start, when they go to regina, we were saying go pa, but after last night, i know we are still fighting for postion still, but go regina go, i thought it was funny that all the raider fan were like "I give sutter 10 points for turtling, kinda hard to fight face to face when you get jumped......