PDA

View Full Version : big week end

mjw22
03-16-2012, 02:04 PM
And then the real fun begins. A lot to be sorted out as to where teams finish. I hope we get the Pats just because the intensity will be better in the buildings. All four teams have solid goaltending although Lieuwen may be the best of the bunch and has lots of play off experience. Pats /WK have one dominate line the Blades/Ice not so much. WK may have worst d of all 4 Pats maybe the best d. The Ice are the team I think we will end up with and get some revenge for last year.:)

warriorsforlife
03-16-2012, 02:21 PM
I would personally like to see kootenay might give the the warriors some confidence after beating the former WHL champions!

mjw22
03-16-2012, 02:25 PM
I would personally like to see kootenay might give the the warriors some confidence after beating the former WHL champions!

Maybe . Pats would be the toughest I think

warriorsforlife
03-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Yes I think the Pats would be our toughest opponent in the 1st round. What an atosmphere it would be in mosaic place if it went to 7. The last game we played agianst them at home was the loudest and packed in there. I guess we will see if the pats win in regulation and one of sask/ktny lose in regulation it will guarantee them at least 6th.