PDA

View Full Version : Retirement

smackitsakic
07-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey everyone,
This is just to let you all know that i am officially retiring from this board. There are quite a few reasons for this future absence that i am warning you of, ones that i wish to keep to myself. This will be my final post and I will not reply to any of your questions.
Anyway, i just thought that i would come on here and thank you all for all of the Broncos discussions i've been able to have with you people. I will still try my best to follow the team and support them when i can, i bleed Bronco blue; i always have, i always will.
Keep supporting this team, it sounds like they need everybody now more than ever. Good luck!
SmackitSakic.

Broncs in RD
07-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey smackit your opinions will be missed as well as your hockey knowledge. I hope this is a micheal jordan retirment...lol take care and all the brst to you.

Willis on the Welfare
07-07-2005, 02:12 PM
So you're retiring from the board just up and out of the blue? No has done anything to tick you off for a while.

I'm guessing someone from the Bronco office has read your posts and realized your potential.

Too bad Smackit, we were just starting to get along.

ointhecreek
07-07-2005, 08:48 PM
You will be missed, but I'm sure you will still be reading the board. Good kuck on your future endevores. (sp?)

Tupac to the Top
07-07-2005, 11:42 PM
So you're retiring from the board just up and out of the blue? No has done anything to tick you off for a while.

I'm guessing someone from the Bronco office has read your posts and realized your potential.

Too bad Smackit, we were just starting to get along.

I thought you retired too???

Willis on the Welfare
07-08-2005, 10:12 AM
I did retire. I thought I was going to be in a place with no WHL hockey. I took a risk, it didn't work out I'm back in Swift Current.

Taking a risk is never a bad thing, not taking risks is what kills.

Smackit and I had our battles over the years, I can honestly say I'll miss him on this forum. I have a feeling I know where he is and what he is doing, but if he won't say, I won't either.

Oh hell, yes I will!

Smackit is putting his money where his mouth is and he is going to be a big part of keeping major junior hockey in Swift Current. Do I know this for sure? No. Am I going with my gut? Yes. Is my gut ever wrong? Only once, but man was she HOT!!!

We're all in your corner Smackit!!!

Willi$

Broncs in RD
07-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Kepp me posted of your whereabouts. We godda hit a few more games this year together.get my number or e-mail from MO

Broncs in RD
07-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Way to go Smackit