PDA

View Full Version : Tourney tickets are on sale!!!!

HAF
07-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Tickets Go On Sale For Red Lion Pre-Season Tourney July 5th
June 30, 2005
Kennewick, WA – Tri-City Americans once again will host the Red Lion Hotels Pre-Season Hockey Tournament to be played in the Three Rivers Coliseum Friday, September 9th through Sunday, September 11th.

Single game ticket prices for the tournament will be $11 for adults and $8 for youth (ages 3-17). Fans can save money by purchasing a tournament ticket package. All tickets for the tournament are on a general admission basis. Adults can purchase a tournament package for just $36 (a $30 savings over walkup prices) for all six-tournament games. As an added bonus, the first 450 fans that buy the adult ticket package will receive a free set of Tri-City Americans beverage coasters valued at $7! Youth ticket packages are priced at $30 (an $18 savings over walkup prices).

Ticket packages for the Red Lion Hotels Pre-Season Tournament go on sale Tuesday, July 5th at 9 am only at the Americans office on the lower level of the Three Rivers Coliseum. Fans may call the Americans office and charge by phone (Visa or Mastercard only) by calling 509.736.0606. Ticket packages will remain on sale through Thursday, September 8th.

Single game tickets for the tournament will also go on sale at the Coliseum box office on Tuesday, July 5th at 9 am or visit any Tickets West outlet including Red Lion Hotels. Fans can get single game tickets by calling Tickets West at 1.800.325.SEAT or online at www.ticketswest.com. All tickets are available on a general admission basis only.

The tournament will feature five WHL Western Division teams including the U.S. Division rival Spokane Chiefs, Portland Winter Hawks and Seattle Thunderbirds. The B.C. Division’s Vancouver Giants will round out the field.

Fans can get a special Tri-City Americans rate at the Red Lion Hotel-Columbia Center, located just two blocks from the Three Rivers Coliseum. Call the Red Lion for reservations directly at 509.783.0611. Be sure to ask for the “special Americans rate.”

Pre-Season Tournament Schedule
Day/Date Time Visitor Home

Fri. Sept. 9th 3:00 pm Seattle Portland
Fri. Sept. 9th 7:00 pm Vancouver Tri-City

Sat. Sept. 10th 3:00 pm Portland Vancouver
Sat. Sept. 10th 7:00 pm Spokane Tri-City

Sun. Sept. 11th 1:00 pm Vancouver Spokane
Sun. Sept. 11th 5:00 pm Seattle Tri-City

Stay-Puft
07-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Got my tickets. Getting a little edgy for the season, especially after watching "Slap Shot" on ESPN Classic last night. Go Hanson Brothers!!!!

HAF
07-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Ha, You watched it too??? I watched it twice in a row. I'm gonna miss the tournament this year. Thats the week I'm gonna be on the coast Lingcod fishing and Crabbing for those dungeness... Good eatin'!

Stay-Puft
07-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately, my buddy is borrowing my video or else I would have enjoyed it more. I was supposed to be fishing up in BC along the coast between the mainland and the Island, but plans fell through.