PDA

View Full Version : Game notes Rockets/Portland

Squig
01-22-2005, 10:10 AM
It was a little to close for my liking. When Portland scored it was my fault. i was thinking about another shutout like 5 secs before. lol. sorry Derek.

I can't believe how bad Rehman can be - there were at least 5 head shakers in this game. I don't blame wins or losses on the refs but they sure can screw up a game.

Both Weber and Sylvester were injured last night - hope it was nothing serious - we need em both!!

Both goalies played pretty well. Can't fault Grenier on the game winner.

Did any one think the dissallowed goal was in? I thought it was due to the angle he shot from and where the puck ended up.

Ugly Blazer night tonight - who's gonna wear one?

Go Rockets Go!!!

mccabe23
01-22-2005, 10:26 AM
I agree. From my point of view, that goal looked in. I was very suprised he called it back. Horrible display of officiating. Even the linesmen were brutal last night. Other than that, great game! It's been awhile since a team came in here and played us hard. I saw Sylvester get hurt but didn't notice Weber get injured. When and how did it happen? Weber was in a pissy mood all night. Love it when he's cranky! :D

kelownakarl
01-22-2005, 11:32 AM
I agree. From my point of view, that goal looked in. I was very suprised he called it back. Horrible display of officiating. Even the linesmen were brutal last night. Other than that, great game! It's been awhile since a team came in here and played us hard. I saw Sylvester get hurt but didn't notice Weber get injured. When and how did it happen? Weber was in a pissy mood all night. Love it when he's cranky! :D

Weber was going crazy last night! son't knwo why but he seemed like he was mad at the world all game lol....Spirgeon had a good game alst night, he was playing with a bit more of an edge then he usually does and i like it. Blanar actually played really well with acouple good scoring chances. Good game overall

Teaps
01-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Teams know that they have to snuff Weber alot, therefore, every game, he's gettin frustrated......

kelownakarl
01-22-2005, 02:31 PM
So ugly Blazer night tonight.... One problem - i dont own an ugly one! :D

Jovorock
01-23-2005, 08:51 AM
I don't have one either, I asked my Dad neither does he. Too bad my Grandpa is alive, I would bet he could of helped me!

Robster
01-25-2005, 01:52 AM

Next time try "Value Village" they have some absolute horrors on their racks.....these puppies will have ya wanting to throw up

Rebel66
01-25-2005, 02:50 AM

I might have missed something here but when did this, somewhat bizarre, tradition start? :confused:

What on earth do the Blazers do in response to this? Something "ugly mythical monster" related?????

Jovorock
01-25-2005, 07:12 AM
I might have missed something here but when did this, somewhat bizarre, tradition start? :confused:

What on earth do the Blazers do in response to this? Something "ugly mythical monster" related?????
The Rockets have a ugly Blazer night every year, its pretty funny to see how ugly some Blazers are!

People in Kamloops aren't smart enough to respond to this challenge.

Teaps
01-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Too bad my Grandpa is alive,

I'm sure he loves you too Jovo! LOLOL