PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's fill another vacancy

Scout
07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Sorry for the delay people, but just returned from Calgary. I see the Bronco's got a replacement for Zimmerman. His name is Brad Boutilier a 21 year-old local product. Start July 18th. Love to see new blood with new idea's. Next should be a trainer.

Scout
good to have you back Willis.

Broncs in RD
07-10-2005, 09:55 PM
I know Brad will do an awesome job. He is a great fan and I know he will have some great ideas. Way to go Brad looking forward to seeing your work!

Son of a Preacher Man
07-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Way to go Brad. I have read some of your posts on idea's on how to get more to the rink and now you can put them to use. Good choice by the organization on both guys. Local and well respected by both, the people in the community and hockey guru's. I'm 100% in favor of what the front office did. I understand from what i've been told that Brad has a marketing degree and he bleeds Bronco colors. Let the games begin.

Scout
07-12-2005, 01:51 PM
New blood never hurts any company. They are both young and energetic. It will be a learning curve for both as they are starting new, but i'm sure Gourley will still be around to help out. Yes Boutilier just finished college and has both Business and Administration Cert. i believe. Wish them both the best of luck.

Scout