PDA

View Full Version : Trade rumors

Tinner
07-11-2005, 04:13 PM
rumor has it that Tyler Swystun has said he will play in the Dub if traded to an Aberta based team........and it looks like the Rebels are making a move for him. Matt Kline's name has been rumored as part of the deal. Anybody else hear anything?

Shinyshoes
07-11-2005, 05:11 PM
I have heard the same thing.....or possibly just picks instead of Cline.....

Swysten would be a heck of a pickup for us....I would love to see him in a Rebels Jersey.

Nature Boy
07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Who is this Swysten and where did he play last year? I don't know why Brent would want to gie some one up like Cline, he is way to young to give up on. Hey Rebel 39 have you heard anything more on Dustin Moore. Is he still thinking of playing for Red Deer? I watched him a couple of times in Olds and he was one of the best players on the team. He was the top points getter and he had some grit.
:clap:

D.A.
07-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Just my opinion, but if we could get Swysten for Cline, I'm all for it. Yes, Cline is young, but he just hasn't shown that he has what it takes to be a Rebel. Certain deficiencies can be overlooked, but when it's skating and work ethic, it's hard to turn a blind eye. I'd love to see this deal.

Tinner
07-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Cline is a big kid with golden hands and a great scoring touch.......but, for all that, he plays soft and has defensive liabilities. On a Rebel team, at least this years, he might not be a fit...who knows. Because his name is being mentioned in trade rumors with respect to Tyler Swystun, the Rebels might move him. The down side to Swystun is....will he stay and play until 20?

As for Moore, the last I heard in talking to Graham, he is playing here.

Nature Boy
07-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Who is this Swysten and where did he play last year? Is Dustin Moore still thinking about playing in Red Deer nest year? Does Brent really want Moore back if he comes to play. I think that he is to undisiplined and takes bad penalties let the young guys play defence.
:groovy:

Hockey101
07-12-2005, 05:54 PM
HE PLAYED IN CAMROSE HAD ABOUT 40 POINTS IN 56 GAMES AND WAS A PLUS 6 SIGNED A LETTER OF INTENT FOR MICHIGAN WHO KNOWS MAYBE HE WILL MAYBE HE WONT COME AND PLAY IN RED DEER WAIT AND SEE :clap:

Red celtic
07-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Who is this Swysten and where did he play last year? Is Dustin Moore still thinking about playing in Red Deer nest year? Does Brent really want Moore back if he comes to play. I think that he is to undisiplined and takes bad penalties let the young guys play defence.
:groovy:

I think you are talking about Shadden Moore. Dustin is a forward who played in Olds last year I think he will bring some scoring and grit to the Rebs.
:wave:

Hockey101
07-15-2005, 02:52 PM
I think you are talking about Shadden Moore. Dustin is a forward who played in Olds last year I think he will bring some scoring and grit to the Rebs.
:wave:
nope i was talking about swysten not any of the moores