PDA

View Full Version : Love???

upper level fan
01-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Do any Everett fans know why they benched Love last night? The only thng that I remember him doing wrong was i think he was the guy that coughed up the puck for the first Chiefs goal. But I dont remember him playing at all the second period. It looked like the had his butt parked next to Irving the whole second period, and in the third period he didnt comeout of the dressing room. Just want to know if any everett fans have any info for me.

Tipped Off
01-22-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure what happened with Love. He's really hasn't played up to last year's level this whole season. Especially the last 15 games or so. I know people in my section are starting to turn on him becauseof his poor play. I almost included him on my "biggest disapointments" post. He's a slow skater who makes too many mistakes. Maybe that's why Constantine had him sit. That being said, if he was benched I don't think C would have let him stay in the locker room, so I'd have to think he claimed to have been injured.

upper level fan
01-22-2005, 01:12 PM
He sat on the bench the whole second period next to Irving with his head down. And he was the last one to walk to the locker room. Then in third he didnt even come out. So im not sure maybe he said something to Constantine in between periods to piss him off.

aknarab
01-22-2005, 08:55 PM
he's a scratch for tonights game in Kootenay

ihlemic10
01-22-2005, 09:15 PM
great. Hopefully he's not injured and just wants a night off.

Tipped Off
01-24-2005, 10:49 AM
The "official" reason given was Back Spasms.

ihlemic10
01-26-2005, 08:46 PM
According to the WHL injury list, he is out for 2 weeks with a shoulder injury. Has the injury bug done enough to us yet?

HAF
01-30-2005, 11:38 PM
He played tonight in TC. For a guy with back spasms he was sure mixing it up with a few of our boys tonight.

aknarab
01-30-2005, 11:41 PM
i don't get Mitch, and I don't think I ever will. Doesn't matter though, finally got a win tonight.