PDA

View Full Version : Eetu Laurikainen

trucker
06-27-2012, 08:59 AM
Broncos Select a goalie in the first round.

trucker
06-27-2012, 09:26 AM
At age 19 and being from Finland,...I say he commits. He is the oldest player chosen so far at 20th pick. 3 goalies chosen before him as well. Hopefully he makes an immediate difference for us! Looking at his stats, it looks he takes the odd penalty here and there as well, which in my books is good cause it shows emotion. Not sure if, or who chose him in the NHL draft. Anyone know the answer to that?

Toswammi
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
At age 19 and being from Finland,...I say he commits. He is the oldest player chosen so far at 20th pick. 3 goalies chosen before him as well. Hopefully he makes an immediate difference for us! Looking at his stats, it looks he takes the odd penalty here and there as well, which in my books is good cause it shows emotion. Not sure if, or who chose him in the NHL draft. Anyone know the answer to that?

I don't think he has been drafted at this point.

From what I understand (thanks to google translate) he is a late bloomer in net, and has pushed his way up the depth chart in the last year or so with his club team. I assume we have a pretty good g'tee he is coming over. If so, it likely means goodbye to Smith as Bow has a great shot at being the backup.