PDA

View Full Version : Craig Finds a Job

Wildeyes
07-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Craig Bedard has a new job with Okanagan Hockey Academy. Congrats and Good Luck

Wapitikev
07-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Craig Bedard has a new job with Okanagan Hockey Academy. Congrats and Good Luck

Not recent news (for me) but yes, its a great job and good for him!

All the best, Craig.

-Wapitikev

ELL
07-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Was very much hoping that we in Kootenay would have hired him. With all his experience he is deserving of a good job, just wish it was us.

Balgonie
07-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Okanagan Hockey Academy I understand is producing some good hockey players. Lot of emphasis on eduction though, which is why they grabbed Craig.

AAAScout
07-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Funny that Mr Campese's son Mathew has chosen to not play for the Mintos and end up with the OHA and that is where the Ass't coach he let go ends up coaching??

Wapitikev
07-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Funny that Mr Campese's son Mathew has chosen to not play for the Mintos and end up with the OHA and that is where the Ass't coach he let go ends up coaching??
Craig was released in March and had the OHA job lined up shortly thereafter.

Mat didn't get drafted until May.

If I was the Royals I'd choose OHA over the Mintos too.

And if Mat is going to make the Royals, he better learn how to live under a roof that his dad doesn't own. What better place than a quality organization where he trusts the coach and that is a heck of a lot closer to his destination (Victoria) than PA is?

Your conspiracy theory is lame. Get off of the kid's back

-Wapitikev

the voice
07-10-2012, 05:38 AM
The young man is headed into the real hockey world and will make it on his own. He'll be fine and Craig will be fine.

AAAScout
07-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Craig was released in March and had the OHA job lined up shortly thereafter.

Mat didn't get drafted until May.

If I was the Royals I'd choose OHA over the Mintos too.

And if Mat is going to make the Royals, he better learn how to live under a roof that his dad doesn't own. What better place than a quality organization where he trusts the coach and that is a heck of a lot closer to his destination (Victoria) than PA is?

Your conspiracy theory is lame. Get off of the kid's back

-Wapitikev

wasn't on the kids back, said it was funny that a coach let go by the Raiders is now his sons new coach in OHA.........nothing negative about my statement at all. "coincidence or quirky," maybe those would be better words? and he will be living with his mom so not exactly out on his own as you say, still living with his parent.