PDA

View Full Version : 2012/13 roster

RWAH
08-03-2012, 12:40 PM
About 3 weeks to training camp lets start prognosticating the roster I'll assume that the NHL will not be locked out and 19year olds (Marincin), (Weal) and either (Underwood or Jobke) will not be returned to the Pats

I note that the pat roster has been updated to include (Williams) (Peel) (Jung)

Starting in goal. With out a trade or deflection I think (Hewitt) and (Beukeboom) will be the guys. Last fall (Burgardt) pressed for a spot and at the rooky camp this summer (Gora) was outstanding and he is a 96 born. (Burgardt lead the PA Mintos to the provincials. I think that could give Chad L so wiggle room in trade talks.

On D current players(Fenske)(Burroughs)(Williams)(Peel)(Underwo od/Jobke) so room for 2 or 3 new faces. At the summer camp (Donald) 96 (Mumby) 96 and the boy from Arizona he is a 95

Forwards, safe off the current rooster are (Klimchuk)(Scheidl)(Stephenson)(Roldwold)(Stevenso n)(Reider)(Hunt)(Volek?)(new import) at training camp last year the two from Winnipeg (Schioler) and (Brooks) looked good but Brooks played AA in Winnipeg in 2011/12. At the summer camp (Schioler) was one of the top forwards and (Brooks) looked a little behind. (Ty McLean Tristin Reimer and Conner Gay) need to step up this camp.

This projected line up has 4 20 yr olds and a lot of room for improvement so get your teeth into this and improve it I look forward to others comments.

Trav
08-03-2012, 05:05 PM
About 3 weeks to training camp lets start prognosticating the rooster I'll assume that the NHL will not be locked out and 19year olds (Marincin), (Weal) and either (Underwood or Jobke) will not be returned to the Pats

I note that the pat rooster has been updated to include (Williams) (Peel) (Jung)

Starting in goal. With out a trade or deflection I think (Hewitt) and (Beukeboom) will be the guys. Last fall (Burgardt) pressed for a spot and at the rooky camp this summer (Gora) was outstanding and he is a 96 born. (Burgardt lead the PA Mintos to the provincials. I think that could give Chad L so wiggle room in trade talks.

On D current players(Fenske)(Burroughs)(Williams)(Peel)(Underwo od/Jobke) so room for 2 or 3 new faces. At the summer camp (Donald) 96 (Mumby) 96 and the boy from Arizona he is a 95

Forwards, safe off the current rooster are (Klimchuk)(Scheidl)(Stephenson)(Roldwold)(Stevenso n)(Reider)(Hunt)(Volek?)(new import) at training camp last year the two from Winnipeg (Schioler) and (Brooks) looked good but Brooks played AA in Winnipeg in 2011/12. At the summer camp (Schioler) was one of the top forwards and (Brooks) looked a little behind. (Ty McLean Tistin Reimer and Conner Gay) need to step up this camp.

This projected line up has 4 20 yr olds and a lot of room for improvement so get your teeth into this and improve it I look forward to others comments.

Adam Brooks played Midget AAA in Manitoba not AA. He was with the Winnipeg Thrashers.

http://www.mbaaamidget.ca/leagues/rosters_profile.cfm?clientID=4667&teamID=305132&leagueID=16053&playerID=828128

RWAH
08-03-2012, 05:56 PM
I was mistaken. Thanks for the correction. Looking forward to seeing Adam at camp and a few years in a Pats jersey.

lordstanley
08-04-2012, 01:35 PM
http://www.rodpedersen.com/

The Western Hockey League's Regina Pats signed Phoenix Firebirds forward Henry Hardarson of the North American Prospects Hockey League (PHL) to a three-year deal starting for the 2012-13 season.

The PHY, DYHA and the Phoenix Firebirds are extremely happy for this exciting opportunity for Henry to take his game to a new level.

"6'2 , 190 lb power forward Henry Hardarson has really taken his game to a new level this past season ", says Head Coach Todd Collins. "Henry not only has great Size and strength but also has incredible puck confidence. Hardarson's play making abilities are second to none! I am very excited for Henry as he has had one Goal on his mind since I have known Him and that is to play in the NHL.

"Henry's Leadership ability's on and off the ice are untarnished and this is why his development has been on such a fast track. The WHL is one of the top proving grounds for Pro players and the Regina Pats have a wonderful reputation on developing Players. I believe this will be a great opportunity for Henry."

http://theworldofjuniorhockey.blogspot.ca/2012/08/firebirds-forward-hardarson-signs-with.html?m=1

Fight Guy
08-04-2012, 02:31 PM
I saw this earlier. How does a three year deal work in the Dub??

And also...i she an American or a Swede? He's being called an American prospect but is from Malmo, Sweden...

RWAH
08-04-2012, 10:14 PM
pretty sure he is an American. He was at the spring camp and looked very good but he a 95 YoB and the camp was all 96s and 97s I thought he was doing the D Fence drills at the camp but from that write up he is a forward. He sure will add some size to the forwards. The comments on Pederson's blog made a comparison with Sid the Kid but that is far fetched.

patsdude114
08-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I have a feeling that Bortsmayer will be back with the team this coming season. As the Pats lost alot of vetern presence on the back end this year. When he was called up around xmas time he didnt look out of place at all just we had a very deep blueline & there was not enough ice for him. He has improved alot with a season in the SJHL under his belt. He was brought along too fast under Curtis Hunt he was not ready to be a WHLer at age 16 & that set him back alot.

I missed this signing of that american kid but his size is a welcomed addition to the Pats line up.

With the Pats having some depth in the goaltending position it still will not surprise me at all if the Pats trade Hewitt. Dont get me wrong im a huge Hewitt fan, his playoff performance against the Warriors was very good & that save he made in OT that ended up breaking his hand (but played the remainder of the game) was 1 amazing save point blank off i believe Kirch on a 1timer.

Beukeboom is more then capable of taking the starting role, he improved alot during the course of the season. With Burgardt & Gora waiting in the wings it gives Lang the option of moving a prospect goaltender &/or Hewitt to fill a need elsewhere on the roster.

Im happy with the Pats top 6 forwards this year lead by Stephenson/Schiedl/Klimchuk followed by Stevenson/Volek/Sylvegard even the 7 thru 9 forwards i like with Hunt/Rodewald/Ouellette

This year im expecting really big things from Klimchuk & Stephenson. Chandler really came on at the end of the year once he found his legs again after his injury. He was by far our best forward in the playoffs, he has the size & strength to go along with his speed to put up some really good numbers. Klimchuk will be given every chance to be on the #1 line with Stephenson & Schiedl....i personally feel a 25goal season for Klimchuk is not out of the question. He scored 18goals as a 16yr old, & his stats are not inflated at all from playing with Weal as he hardly got the chance to play with Weal besides on the PP but Klimchuk only scored 3PP goals all year.

On the backend im really excited to watch Williams he will make this team without a doubt, he should of been on the team last season but with such a vetern blueline there wasnt enough ice for both Burroughs & Williams as 16yr olds. The game he was called up for back in FEB against KTN he did not look out of place at all. He lead rushes & even saw some PP time as well, that says alot for a 16yr old Dman to step in at this level & play in key situations.

Im more excited for this season with the Pats then i was for the Pats last year. I guess finally making the playoffs will do that.

If there is a NHL lockout i fully expect both Jobke & Weal back, Weal isnt even listed as any of the top 10 prospects of the Kings & they will make room for players above him in the depth chart & save a year on his entry level deal.

I for 1 hope there is a NHL Lockout, & not just cuz im a pats fan & hoping to get Weal back for 1 last season i just want to see better quality hockey played at the junior level. As the WHL has stated earlier in the summer that it is leaning towards adding a 4th 20yr old to the rosters which i personally feel should be done reguardless as every team has 1 or 2 players that should not be in the league but r just bodies to have a full roster. If adding a 4th 20yr old happens i believe that will be the only way Reider makes the Pats this year & its sad to say too cuz he works so hard is they type of player teams win with.

Trav
08-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Looks like Volek will b playing in Europe for sure now. According to Greg Drinnan's blog. There's also a link to a Swedish article talking bout Volej and the team he'll b on. Pictures as well. Tough break for the Pats.

lordstanley
08-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Looks like Volek will b playing in Europe for sure now. According to Greg Drinnan's blog. There's also a link to a Swedish article talking bout Volej and the team he'll b on. Pictures as well. Tough break for the Pats.

Very tough break and if there isn't a lockout the Pats will really struggle to make the playoffs this season

patsdude114
08-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Ya that is a big blow to the Pats if it is the truth forsure.... i know back before the draft when Volek did sign that contract thing in sweden that it was just a rights type of deal & he took part in skates with the team in a early summer camp thing.

The contracts out there r no different then the contracts the kids sign in the CHL its just a players rights for the league with no ties that they MUST play there.

Im still hoping he returns as he was fun to watch once he got up to top speed. Him not getting drafted this year could be a blow to the Pats to not get him back this year as no NHL team will be telling him where to go play. He had a really good playoffs against the Warriors especially during both home games.

Guess only a few weeks to find out what is surely going to happen with the situation. If he shows up for camp then he will be here all year, if he dont then time to replace him with either another euro or a canadian kid. Volek would of been the #2 center behind Stephenson i doubt he will be a #1 center/LW in sweden in a much lesser league i guess if thats where he wants his career to go then so be it.

The only crappy thing about this is Volek never gave the Pats his intentions of where he wanted to play before the euro draft, they could of used there 2nd selection to bring in another player.

RWAH
08-07-2012, 10:54 PM
If there is a lock out and IMO there will be some sort of action on the NHL front and if Volek stays in Europe will that make room for Marincin to be a Pat for 2012/13?

patsdude114
08-09-2012, 01:42 AM
If there is a lock out and IMO there will be some sort of action on the NHL front and if Volek stays in Europe will that make room for Marincin to be a Pat for 2012/13?

i highly doubt it to be honest, Marincin would carry 2 titles both a euro & a 20yr old id rather have Jobke/Underwood or Rieder instead of Marincin as a 3rd (possibly 4th 20yr old if the league goes to it)

If there is a lockout & say we lucked out & got our guys who would go pro normally back this is our list we'd have...

Weal (keep)
Schiedl (keep)
Jobke (keep)
Reider
Hewitt
Underwood
Marincin

to me u wouldnt even consider keeping Marincin when u could benefit from a possible 4th 20yr old with either Hewitt or 2 role type of players in Reider or Underwood....yes Marincin brings skill to the back end but he is very lazy in the D zone imo i still feel that Blidstrand was a better all around Dman then Marincin is, he doesnt have the flash with the puck like Marincin but defensively was alot better & always made a good 1st pass on a break out but alot of times the wingers couldnt handle a hard crisp pass now whos fault is that imo not Blidstrand`s

nivek_wahs
08-10-2012, 01:11 PM
I have a feeling that Bortsmayer will be back with the team this coming season. As the Pats lost alot of vetern presence on the back end this year. When he was called up around xmas time he didnt look out of place at all just we had a very deep blueline & there was not enough ice for him. He has improved alot with a season in the SJHL under his belt. He was brought along too fast under Curtis Hunt he was not ready to be a WHLer at age 16 & that set him back alot.
No longer Pats property. http://smallatlarge.blogspot.ca/2012/06/2012-13-prospects-calgary.html

lordstanley
08-10-2012, 03:38 PM
i highly doubt it to be honest, Marincin would carry 2 titles both a euro & a 20yr old id rather have Jobke/Underwood or Rieder instead of Marincin as a 3rd (possibly 4th 20yr old if the league goes to it)

If there is a lockout & say we lucked out & got our guys who would go pro normally back this is our list we'd have...

Weal (keep)
Schiedl (keep)
Jobke (keep)
Reider
Hewitt
Underwood
Marincin

to me u wouldnt even consider keeping Marincin when u could benefit from a possible 4th 20yr old with either Hewitt or 2 role type of players in Reider or Underwood....yes Marincin brings skill to the back end but he is very lazy in the D zone imo i still feel that Blidstrand was a better all around Dman then Marincin is, he doesnt have the flash with the puck like Marincin but defensively was alot better & always made a good 1st pass on a break out but alot of times the wingers couldnt handle a hard crisp pass now whos fault is that imo not Blidstrand`s

Omg Weal wont be back even if there is a lockout if he has signed and he is 20 he will start to make some Cash and play in the AHL where he belongs same goes for all the other talented 20's around the league

RWAH
08-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Nivek wahs: Interesting as Borstmeyer is still listed on the roster on the Pats web site and the WHL web site

Trav
08-11-2012, 02:58 PM
RWAH, That's likely because he was on the 2011-2012 roster. The rosters on each team's website and on the WHL website likely won't be updated until pre-season starts.

RWAH
08-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Dah

Fight Guy
08-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Omg Weal wont be back even if there is a lockout if he has signed and he is 20 he will start to make some Cash and play in the AHL where he belongs same goes for all the other talented 20's around the leagueIf you've payed any attention, you'd have heard on several occasions that Weal isn't very high on LA's depth chart. If there is a lockout, there is little chance of him playing in the AHL. And like during the last lockout, MANY talented 20's played their 20yo season in junior. With that being said, Weal wouldn't hurt from another year of junior, and the Kings will probably opt to keep him in junior, where a lot of players of his age and talent will be playing. It isn't a far stretch at all to say Weal will be in a Pats jersey in the event of a lockout. He hasn't played in the World Juniors...hell, he wasn't even invited at all, right? Why would the Kings rush him in to the system? He's not that good, is he??

patsdude114
08-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Omg Weal wont be back even if there is a lockout if he has signed and he is 20 he will start to make some Cash and play in the AHL where he belongs same goes for all the other talented 20's around the league

im not expecting him back either but keep in mind the LA Kings have a ton of young talent & even talent that was up & down between the minors & the NHL those players will be given 1st crack at the AHL roster... there is also the ECHL where players tend to rot away which also had a full roster as well.

He is signed yes but he isnt even considered 1 of there top prospects anymore like he was when they drafted him. If he was drafted to not such a strong franchise in terms of young talent no way he would be even considered coming back.

There has been talk about alot of the top 19yrs who r both drafted & signed that could end up back in the CHL as part of what the NHL owners r going after for the new CBA, as they r pushing for 5yrs on entry level deals but will prob end up with 4yrs & if teams can save 1 yr on a current 3yr entry level deal that is already signed for a season that could very well be a wash out, the smart franchises will send there players back. Its not likes its unheard of lol it does happen from time to time, & in 04 there was more then a share of 20yr olds who were signed that were back in junior across the country.

lordstanley
08-12-2012, 05:24 PM
im not expecting him back either but keep in mind the LA Kings have a ton of young talent & even talent that was up & down between the minors & the NHL those players will be given 1st crack at the AHL roster... there is also the ECHL where players tend to rot away which also had a full roster as well.

He is signed yes but he isnt even considered 1 of there top prospects anymore like he was when they drafted him. If he was drafted to not such a strong franchise in terms of young talent no way he would be even considered coming back.

There has been talk about alot of the top 19yrs who r both drafted & signed that could end up back in the CHL as part of what the NHL owners r going after for the new CBA, as they r pushing for 5yrs on entry level deals but will prob end up with 4yrs & if teams can save 1 yr on a current 3yr entry level deal that is already signed for a season that could very well be a wash out, the smart franchises will send there players back. Its not likes its unheard of lol it does happen from time to time, & in 04 there was more then a share of 20yr olds who were signed that were back in junior across the country.

I actually want him back maybe there is a chance down the road we trade for him depending how you guy's are this year, i just don't see it happening at all this is just 1 man's opinion, i don't see guy's like weal etem bunz ferland stone and way more to come back even with a lockout, they will wanna make some money soon and show there talents to a more elite level such as the AHL and for the mean time maybe even the ECHL

curwie
08-12-2012, 05:35 PM
I actually want him back maybe there is a chance down the road we trade for him depending how you guy's are this year, i just don't see it happening at all this is just 1 man's opinion, i don't see guy's like weal etem bunz ferland stone and way more to come back even with a lockout, they will wanna make some money soon and show there talents to a more elite level such as the AHL and for the mean time maybe even the ECHL

Disagree. Many of those guys you listed (and a whole lot more) will be back in the chl if there is a lockout. The tricky part is do you take a chance on these players knowing they could be gone half way through the year if the NHLPA and the owners come to an agreement in december?

lordstanley
08-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Disagree. Many of those guys you listed (and a whole lot more) will be back in the chl if there is a lockout. The tricky part is do you take a chance on these players knowing they could be gone half way through the year if the NHLPA and the owners come to an agreement in december?

Only guy's that will be back are guy's who aren't signed most 20's will be gone guy's who were 18 last year and drafted in the first round of nhl draft this season will be back for sure they sometimes had a shot at going pro early so expect guy's like even reinhart will be back but say good bye to stone rattie weal and alot of other mcneil should be back though

Trav
08-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Rattie's 19, he'll be back. He himself thinks he could use another year of junior.

patsdude114
08-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Well i will say this, the NHL is way more prepared this year to lock the players out for the full season then they ever were back in 04... they have stated many times they will not operate at all under the old CBA... i wouldnt say the 04 lockout was a surprise but there was always that lil voice that said they wouldnt lock them out all year, this year is a completely different story towards the lockout. They are well prepared to do it again & have more of an indept reason on what to do with there prospects.

Alot is going to determine on what franchise they are part of & how strong or weak they are with young talent. A guy like Ferland will most likely be in the AHL reguardless as the Flames suck the big 1 for prospects where a guy like McIlrath or Howden or Weal could find themselves back.

There is alot of uncertainity right now in the NHL so anything can happen

nivek_wahs
08-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Nivek wahs: Interesting as Borstmeyer is still listed on the roster on the Pats web site and the WHL web siteWell if you take a look at the roster it also still includes Garrett Mitchell.

RWAH
08-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Nivek wahs: Yes it was a "Dah"to myself. Is there anywhere we can view a current roster and/or protected list or is that a league secret? Small thought has the prospects but not the roster.

patsdude114
08-13-2012, 01:20 PM
No longer Pats property. http://smallatlarge.blogspot.ca/2012/06/2012-13-prospects-calgary.html

any idea when we traded the rights to the Hitmen for Bortsmayer?

im not complaining though for a guy his size he needed to play alot more physical cuz he wasnt flashy with his skating or with the puck. I truely feel he lost a year of development during his 16yr old year under Hunt, he wasnt ready for the WHL but yet Hunt kept him up all year long. He needed another year of midget playing against his own age group & a chance to excell/gain confidence.

I remember when we traded Carlson to PG & he completely thru Hunt under the bus saying he didnt learn a thing while in Regina. Hunt took away alot of development for players.

Any offical word yet when the pats training camp starts?

nivek_wahs
08-14-2012, 07:33 AM
any idea when we traded the rights to the Hitmen for Bortsmayer?Looks as though he was a listed player. The Pats must have released him and Calgary picked him up.

dsquared
08-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Per Greg Harder

"The Dominik Volek saga has taken another turn – and not in favour of the Regina Pats.

The 18-year-old Czech forward is apparently taking part in training camp with Färjestad Karlstad, a team in Sweden’s junior elite league. That’s not a huge surprise considering it was announced on May 16 that Volek had signed with Färjestad, at which point his name was placed on the club’s roster. The Pats, meanwhile, insisted at the time that they had been told the contract hadn’t been signed and it was simply an option the player was exploring. Even if he did sign, the Pats noted, there was nothing to prevent Volek from returning to Regina in the fall.

That could still happen but it now appears his intentions of playing in Europe are serious.

Volek’s Twitter page was recently changed to reflect his new status as “No.3 for Farjasted BK” instead of No. 40 for the WHL’s Regina Pats. Gregg Drinnan over at Taking Note (http://gdrinnan.blogspot.ca) has also found a link to the Swedish team’s Web site which includes a couple of recent pictures of Volek skating with the club.

Much has changed for Volek in the past few months. Last fall he looked to be a sure-fire pick in the 2012 NHL entry draft, but his stock fell after recording 14 goals and 32 points in 70 games with Regina. He wasn’t selected in the draft but the Pats were later informed that the Calgary Flames wanted him to attend their summer prospects camp.

The Pats consider Volek a key piece of their offence heading into the 2012-13 WHL season as they look to replace superstar centre Jordan Weal. With the belief that Volek would be back, the team made just one selection in this summer’s CHL import draft, taking Swedish forward Emil Sylvegård, who spent last season with the QMJHL’s Drummondville Voltigeurs, in the first round (32nd overall).

WHL teams are permitted to carry a maximum of two import players."

I just wonder why the Pats did not utilize their second pick in the import draft - they had a pretty good idea that this was coming. Are they hoping that they can pick up somebody's import cast off at the trim down or do they really want to burn a 20 yo spot and import spot on Marincin (what are the chances that he will come back anyway (even with a lockout)?)?

lordstanley
08-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Per Greg Harder

"The Dominik Volek saga has taken another turn – and not in favour of the Regina Pats.

The 18-year-old Czech forward is apparently taking part in training camp with Färjestad Karlstad, a team in Sweden’s junior elite league. That’s not a huge surprise considering it was announced on May 16 that Volek had signed with Färjestad, at which point his name was placed on the club’s roster. The Pats, meanwhile, insisted at the time that they had been told the contract hadn’t been signed and it was simply an option the player was exploring. Even if he did sign, the Pats noted, there was nothing to prevent Volek from returning to Regina in the fall.

That could still happen but it now appears his intentions of playing in Europe are serious.

Volek’s Twitter page was recently changed to reflect his new status as “No.3 for Farjasted BK” instead of No. 40 for the WHL’s Regina Pats. Gregg Drinnan over at Taking Note (http://gdrinnan.blogspot.ca) has also found a link to the Swedish team’s Web site which includes a couple of recent pictures of Volek skating with the club.

Much has changed for Volek in the past few months. Last fall he looked to be a sure-fire pick in the 2012 NHL entry draft, but his stock fell after recording 14 goals and 32 points in 70 games with Regina. He wasn’t selected in the draft but the Pats were later informed that the Calgary Flames wanted him to attend their summer prospects camp.

The Pats consider Volek a key piece of their offence heading into the 2012-13 WHL season as they look to replace superstar centre Jordan Weal. With the belief that Volek would be back, the team made just one selection in this summer’s CHL import draft, taking Swedish forward Emil Sylvegård, who spent last season with the QMJHL’s Drummondville Voltigeurs, in the first round (32nd overall).

WHL teams are permitted to carry a maximum of two import players."

I just wonder why the Pats did not utilize their second pick in the import draft - they had a pretty good idea that this was coming. Are they hoping that they can pick up somebody's import cast off at the trim down or do they really want to burn a 20 yo spot and import spot on Marincin (what are the chances that he will come back anyway (even with a lockout)?)?

Unless he brought a strong 2 way game and put up massive points is it really a huge loss for you guy's what did he have last season 30 or 40 points only don't worry about this guy

dsquared
08-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Unless he brought a strong 2 way game and put up massive points is it really a huge loss for you guy's what did he have last season 30 or 40 points only don't worry about this guy

Right now I am worried about where our offense is going to come from - so the further loss of another 30-40 points is going to hurt us even more.....

Sttop
08-14-2012, 07:10 PM
he would have got alot more then 40 points this year.

patsdude114
08-14-2012, 10:48 PM

lordstanley u r on the outside looking in on this situation reguarding Volek... u only seen what he may of did or not did whenever he was in stoon. Most euros have problems adapting there 1st season Volek started the year off very well with 11pts in the 1st 12 games but like most euros as the season wears on they go thru spurts where they struggle.

Volek was 1 of our best forwards during the playoffs, especially in game 3 at home, he was the only Pats forward hitting & getting in on the forecheck. Volek showed us the flare that he does have from time to time more in the later parts of the year.

Volek was slated in as the teams #2 center behind Stephenson, most likely Volek would of been playing with the swedish forward we picked up from the qmjhl at the euro draft.

He was only 17yrs old not many 17yr olds put up big/decent numbers to begin with he was just under .5pt/game most pats fans were happy with Volek more complained more about Marincin then they ever did about Volek.

I for 1 hope he gets cut from the swedish junior team & comes back here still.

RWAH
08-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Great the site is back up.

I played in the Pats Wickenheiser golf tournament and our new import from Sweden (via the QMJHL) said the player we listed from Arizona (Hardason), moved there a few years ago and was born in Sweden and played a lot of his minor hockey there. I saw him at the spring camp and he looked very good but he was a year older that the other players at spring camp.

Looking forward to Friday night and seeing him against the vets.

RWAH
08-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Just looked through "small thoughts at large"and noted the claim that the Hitmen have 3 imports on their training camp rooster. Could be a trade in the offing, we do have space. Anyone know who they are?