NumberOneCaniac
08-30-2012, 04:14 AM
great to see we are back in business:clap:

AMSRocker
08-30-2012, 10:24 AM
:)

lordstanley
08-30-2012, 11:12 AM
I will post here more than the new forum i just like the layout here a bit better thanks whoever fixed it maybe billyblade ?

nivek_wahs
08-30-2012, 11:27 AM
I will post here more than the new forum i just like the layout here a bit better thanks whoever fixed it maybe billyblade ?It was a tag team effort by the admins.

lordstanley
08-30-2012, 12:30 PM
It was a tag team effort by the admins.

Well good work gentlemen :clap:

nivek_wahs
08-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Just a note: If anyone is having trouble sigining in please let me know via email at nivek_wahs@yahoo.com. I'll try to get you up and active again once I figure out who you say you are :).

Trevor
08-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Glad to see it up and running again!

Wapitikev
08-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Outstanding work!

-Wapitikev

Wapitikev
08-30-2012, 04:34 PM
...and a big shout-out to Western Hockey Scout for getting the temporary site at ProBoards going during the fix.

-Wapitikev

dondo
08-30-2012, 06:33 PM
yes that was one of the most pointless hacking jobs (a junior hockey site? really?)- people who had no problem with who they were or their agenda - now have reason to hate them and believe them to exactly what they are protesting they are not - kind of backfired in most every way - anyone actually contact them?

well done admins -- nice to see it all up and running again

drummermajor
08-30-2012, 09:26 PM
yes that was one of the most pointless hacking jobs (a junior hockey site? really?)- people who had no problem with who they were or their agenda - now have reason to hate them and believe them to exactly what they are protesting they are not - kind of backfired in most every way - anyone actually contact them?

well done admins -- nice to see it all up and running again

I contacted their web-host and got their site taken down for a while. (They were foolish enough to get their site hosted by an American-company, which turned out to be very concerned about the U.S. trade embargo on Iran) They've since changed hosts.

Billy Blade
08-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Kevin deserves all the credit for getting things rolling here again, I've been really tied up with things personally and professionally and haven't had a lot of time for anything else unfortunately. My sincere apologies to everyone for the outage and inconvenience. I plan to update the site as soon as possible to the newest version of the vBulletin software, not only for security, but for an even better user experience and to help the site continue to grow. Thanks for your patience and loyalty, and please help spread the word that the site is back and will be stronger than ever.

-Jeff
(Billy Blade)