PDA

View Full Version : anyone have two tickets for tonight's game

westbeach55
09-08-2012, 02:21 PM
if anyone has two tickets for tonights game I will buy them I'm from prince albert dont wanna drive all the way there without any email me at westbeach55@hotmail.com and I can send you my cell number

lordstanley
09-08-2012, 02:25 PM
only a 100 standing room tickets left for tonights game probably gonna be sold out soon

westbeach55
09-08-2012, 02:32 PM
damm might be out of luck

lordstanley
09-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Blades scratches for tonight
Blades scratches, Makarov, Moodie, Johnson, Pufahl, Schmidt, McColgan, McEvoy, Nicholls, Hickmott, Penner, Graham, Thrower.

Raiders scratches for tonight
Siemens, Ruopp, Hodder, McNeill, Morrissey, Santucci, Corbin, Bardero, Gennaro.

starting lineups
Raiders
Raiders starting lineup vs Blades. G- Holowenko, D- Lange & Guhle, C- Gardiner, W- Muhura & Braid.

Blades
Blades starting lineup vs Raiders: G- Davies, D- Siemens & Lernout, C- Benson, W- Stovin & Astles.

this is all from Drew Wilson via Twitter

Trav
09-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Don't get why they're not playing Johnson. I know he's not likely going to make the team but still. Hope those kid goaltenders do better tonite

lordstanley
09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Blades forward lines for this evening

Blades lines for tonight in Warman: Stransky-Sutter-Walker. Astles-Benson-Stovin. Zajac-Bodie-Stockl. Polei-Pruden-Gomerich.

Defense pairings

Blades D pairings for tonight in Warman: Cox-Dietz. Siemens-Lernout. Hindy-Nogier. Derek Davies starts in goal for Saskatoon.

Via Saskatoon Blades Twitter

lordstanley
09-08-2012, 08:09 PM
2-2 is the score right now shots are 22-5 for the Blades Raiders have 2 shots since the 2 minute mark of the first period clearly goaltending is the difference in this game shaky on 1 end great on the other

lordstanley
09-08-2012, 08:23 PM
4-2 for the Blades 26-6 shots on goal with 7 mins to go in the second

lordstanley
09-08-2012, 08:27 PM
stockl scores to make it 5-2 shots are 32-7 for the Blades we are really over playing our vets though

lordstanley
09-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Blades have took 7 penaltys this period penalty killing for more than 11 minutes has turned into garbage slop hockey

Trav
09-08-2012, 10:41 PM
That Warman arena seriously was poorly planned. They put a walk way in front of people sitting down trying to watch but have to deal with people walking back and forth while the game was on. If ur there to watch the game then sit ur ass down and watch the game lol. Then there were stupid kids blowing their horns all game long. Don't mind horn blowing here and there but all game long was enough to give me and im sure other people head ache's.

Those of u that didn't go, ur lucky lol.

As for the game, Blades played well. Davies gave u a lot of rebounds though. That Lernout kid looks pretty solid out there. Polei and Gomerich should be solid players in a couple years. They looked good.

curwie
09-08-2012, 10:44 PM
That Warman arena seriously was poorly planned. They put a walk way in front of people sitting down trying to watch but have to deal with people walking back and forth while the game was on. If ur there to watch the game then sit ur ass down and watch the game lol. Then there were stupid kids blowing their horns all game long. Don't mind horn blowing here and there but all game long was enough to give me and im sure other people head ache's.

Those of u that didn't go, ur lucky lol.

As for the game, Blades played well. Davies gave u a lot of rebounds though. That Lernout kid looks pretty solid out there. Polei and Gomerich should be solid players in a couple years. They looked good.

Sounded like your buddy Cox had a damn good game to hey Trav?:p

Just busting your chops bud.

Trav
09-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Sounded like your buddy Cox had a damn good game to hey Trav?:p

He was alrite. Why u call him my buddy? lol

curwie
09-08-2012, 11:01 PM
He was alrite. Why u call him my buddy? lol

Just teasing you. You were pretty adamant about wanting him shipped out for an upgrade at that spot.

Trav
09-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Just teasing you. You were pretty adamant about wanting him shipped out for an upgrade at that spot.

I still do.

curwie
09-08-2012, 11:19 PM
I still do.

I figured your opinion on the matter hadn't changed with one preseason game. I still like him as a dman, just not sure if it makes logistical sense to use a overage spot on him or not. Time will tell.

west coast
09-08-2012, 11:43 PM
was visiting from out of town and enjoyed watching the Blades tonight.Saskatoon looks like a top contending team this year.They will have a great mix of experience, talent and toughness.It was a good crowd considering it is still exhibition.Siemens and Sutter will have career seasons and will be destined to log alot of minutes.I really liked the addition of Astles and McColgan, hope to see the Blades play a few more times this year