PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Murray joining the tipps.

curwie
09-08-2012, 10:39 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=404834

Nook
09-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Well, I wonder if he'll be a target for the Blades come later in the season.

Trav
09-10-2012, 04:53 PM
It would be great to get him for the Memorial Cup. Really I hope there's no NHL this year.

Nook
09-13-2012, 07:02 PM
It would be great to get him for the Memorial Cup. Really I hope there's no NHL this year.

The moment he skates in a regular season game in Everett the Blue Jackets can't touch him until 2013.

The NHL won't be starting up until October 2013 anyways. I'm fully confident in Fehr/Bettman's abilities to destroy the NHL.

patsdude114
09-13-2012, 09:40 PM
The moment he skates in a regular season game in Everett the Blue Jackets can't touch him until 2013.

The NHL won't be starting up until October 2013 anyways. I'm fully confident in Fehr/Bettman's abilities to destroy the NHL.

WRONG!

there is a grace period if the NHL starts up at anytime this season to bring any junior players up to the NHL level...... its already been stated

curwie
09-13-2012, 09:55 PM
WRONG!

there is a grace period if the NHL starts up at anytime this season to bring any junior players up to the NHL level...... its already been stated

Yep, but they also stated there is a time limit, though it's not public knowledge what that date is.

From the article: As reported by TSN Hockey Insider Bob Mckenzie, there is an agreement in principal between the NHL and the CHL that will allow players to join their NHL clubs should the season start late, but there may be a time limit involved.

patsdude114
09-13-2012, 10:02 PM
yes that is true there will be a limit & im sure it will be either just before the WJs or come Jan 1st... either way it will be prior to the CHL trade deadline.

Just remember though the NHL/CHL agreement is expired, & they wont agree on 1 til at least a day or 2 after the NHL gets theres sorted out which will give the NHL teams the right to get there junior players as needed.

Nook
09-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Not like the NHL season will be starting up before the end of the year anyways.