PDA

View Full Version : Rock Star INXS

Jovorock
07-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Anyone else watching, who do you pick as then winner right now. When it gets down to about 8-10 I will start a poll.

I think Jordis or Marty have the inside track right now IMO.

Sabes
07-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Jordis is hot and has a great voice.

saskdevil
07-16-2005, 07:57 PM
IMHO they all suck......most are worse than the rejects from american and canadian idol combined !!! :laugh:

Jovorock
07-17-2005, 08:23 AM
IMHO they all suck......most are worse than the rejects from american and canadian idol combined !!! :laugh:
These fifteen are all professionals and can't and wouldn't go so low as into American or Canadian Idol.

saskdevil
07-19-2005, 06:52 PM
These fifteen are all professionals and can't and wouldn't go so low as into American or Canadian Idol.

WOW if they are pros, I would hate to see any amateurs ! The only show I caught, well 10 mins of it anyway the one girl absolutely sucked ! I can't see why a band like INXS would even do this unless it were for the money. The IDOL "winners" don't have any credibility in the music industry in my eyes, they haven't paid their dues. Any real musician(wether discovered or any local types) would probably look at them and laugh. Plus does anything that Sass Jordan say really mean anything? From stories I've heard she's a loudmouth drunk. Even Terry David Mulligan has said in the past she was a foul mouthed woman at her concerts, and I think he recommended not going to see her if she comes to town. Sorry just a rant I had to get out about the so called "music business" and the pre manufactured acts these days !

Jovorock
07-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Neal got booted off last night, he did a whimpy version of Summer of 69. Marty did a great job of "What I like about you", it was awesome.

Billy Blade
07-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Marty and JD are my picks so far. There are some mighty fine female singers in this comp. too but I just can't see one of them being picked in the end. These performers ARE all professionals and HAVE been paying their dues for years now. A lot of them have fairly impressive resumes in the music biz to boot. No comparison whatsoever to the Idol trash.

Jovorock
07-22-2005, 06:28 AM
yah he deserved to get booted after that version of 69. might as well got celine dion to sing it
I never thought of Celine as a comparasion, but you nailed it. It was a lounge lizard Vegas version of Summer of 69. :laugh: