PDA

View Full Version : Season Opener

trucker
09-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Pretty excited to see what the team looks like tonight! Hopefully a hard working, hard hitting team!! Go Broncos!

d-man
09-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Hopefully the refs don't decide the outcome tonight. We deserved a penalty in OT but who in their right mind awards a penalty shot in OT?

trucker
09-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Very good game tonight! Loved our new goalie!! Eetu plays with poise and seems to be in total control. Pretty sure he'll be a huge part of this teams success! I know its early, but I think it's gonna be a good year! Oh yeah, and it's also nice to send those looser Warriors home on the bus, gives them a little time to lick their wounds! Good job tonight Broncos!!

mjw22
09-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Very good game tonight! Loved our new goalie!! Eetu plays with poise and seems to be in total control. Pretty sure he'll be a huge part of this teams success! I know its early, but I think it's gonna be a good year! Oh yeah, and it's also nice to send those looser Warriors home on the bus, gives them a little time to lick their wounds! Good job tonight Broncos!!

lol thats how your team went home last night as LOSERS spell check :D

dodywood4ever
09-23-2012, 12:47 AM
lol thats how your team went home last night as LOSERS spell check :D

Look at the score when you don't have the refs in your pocket. And tell some of your cheap shot artists that hitting from behind is pathetic. Typical warrior hockey I suppose.

trucker
09-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Any word on how whats wrong with Scarlett? Or how long he'll be out? I know he said he was fine, but maybe that was just to calm speculation. Another hit from behind by the Warriors last night....what a lack of discipline and a very dirty way to play.

lordstanley
09-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Look at the score when you don't have the refs in your pocket. And tell some of your cheap shot artists that hitting from behind is pathetic. Typical warrior hockey I suppose.

This is coming from a outsiders view but i do have to say lowry is a punk and deserved what edmundson gave him

wardog fan
09-23-2012, 01:24 PM
i hope reece is alright. he's a great player.

dodywood4ever
09-23-2012, 02:02 PM
This is coming from a outsiders view but i do have to say lowry is a punk and deserved what edmundson gave him

This is from an insiders view but that punk scored more goals than your entire team last night. Enjoy being the most embarrassing memorial cup host team in history. You earned it!

dodywood4ever
09-23-2012, 02:04 PM
i hope reece is alright. he's a great player.

Sounds like just stiff and sore. From his twitter. Thanks for being classy about it.

mjw22
09-23-2012, 02:19 PM
good to hear he is ok . lowry is a coward who will get more beat downs I'm sure. Kisrch should get 3-5 and thats fine we dont condone cheap shots but apparently you SC fans like wanna be tough guys who turtle . And i'm sure youll bring up beach but I never saw him drop to his knees and cover his head like that . :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

mjw22
09-24-2012, 09:38 PM
you think your team is so tough . Dropyourgloves.com ranks and rates fights your tough team had 100 fights last year and won 14 :o:o:o:o and i dont see any upgrade in the toughness dept dale ? Lowry ? and i dont think walker will fight after the 2 massive beatings beach gave him last year.last year we were 8-1-2 against your tough team . win any fights against us the last 2 games NO:D:D:D:D:D:D so I'm not sure who or why you think you have this big tough talented team. you won 1 of two games against the youngest team in the league and you have 9 19 yr olds pretty much says it all right there.

dodywood4ever
09-24-2012, 11:17 PM
you think your team is so tough . Dropyourgloves.com ranks and rates fights your tough team had 100 fights last year and won 14 :o:o:o:o and i dont see any upgrade in the toughness dept dale ? Lowry ? and i dont think walker will fight after the 2 massive beatings beach gave him last year.last year we were 8-1-2 against your tough team . win any fights against us the last 2 games NO:D:D:D:D:D:D so I'm not sure who or why you think you have this big tough talented team. you won 1 of two games against the youngest team in the league and you have 9 19 yr olds pretty much says it all right there.

You do realize you are on another teams forum having an arguement with yourself right? Time to get a hobby obvious troll.

Harvest
09-24-2012, 11:39 PM

Hey Paul STATSny no one wants to hear your input on how you've had since the home opener in your moms basement to find something to chirp the broncos about because your so disappointed about your team and their lack of rich history. Get out and see some sun Casper.

wardog fan
09-25-2012, 10:01 AM
like serious we are still on about kids being kids? so lowery pushed fioretti he got a beat down by edmondson, end of discussion. the bottom line is i dont have any remorse for players who hurt others, kirsch got what he deserve whether is was by accident or not. scarlett is going to be fine and thats great news. to go on further and say moose jaw is dirty give your heads a shake. and rich history we getting so low that we have to trash the organization now? grow up... like swift is so much better in the last ten years..

dodywood4ever
09-25-2012, 11:16 AM

Ah Moose Jaw. Where beginning a sentence with a capital letter is a crime apparently. Tough to take you guys serious when you post like a texting tween.

dodywood4ever
09-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Also Wardog one period at the end if a sentence is usually enough. Or did you confuse a period and an exclamation again? Haaaahaha typical Warrior fans.

wardog fan
09-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Better check ur own typing before u make any remarks of others!!!!! Lol enjoy the sjhl in a year or two

lordstanley
09-25-2012, 11:40 AM
The rivalry is alive and well gotta love the low market teams fans trash talking haha

Harvest
09-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Better check ur own typing before u make any remarks of others!!!!! Lol enjoy the sjhl in a year or two
Broncos will be just fine financially. Enjoy getting your can handed to you this year and for many years. You show the intelligence of a hat in your posts so just stick to your MJ board. At least your own kind over in the jaw can understand your posts.

wardog fan
09-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Lol too funny.

mjw22
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Broncos will be just fine financially. Enjoy getting your can handed to you this year and for many years. You show the intelligence of a hat in your posts so just stick to your MJ board. At least your own kind over in the jaw can understand your posts.

You and Dody what a pair lol. Havest can't post anything remotely funny or intelligent by what he's put on here and our site. Dody works for the spell check police. So enjoy one of the last few seasons of WHL hockey before your team is moved and replaced by the SJHL. :)

Quarter Century Fan
09-26-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm not certain if you are too current MJW 22 but the Broncos made a profit last year and financially are headed the right direction. I'm looking forward to making a trip to MJ to watch the Broncos spank the Warriors this year... In more ways that the scoreboard.:p

dodywood4ever
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM
The rivalry is alive and well gotta love the low market teams fans trash talking haha

And what exactly have the Blades done lately to be considered a top market team? Besides tank year after year after year in your morgue of an arena?

dodywood4ever
09-26-2012, 03:57 PM
You and Dody what a pair lol. Havest can't post anything remotely funny or intelligent by what he's put on here and our site. Dody works for the spell check police. So enjoy one of the last few seasons of WHL hockey before your team is moved and replaced by the SJHL. :)

Not at all. I make mistakes but at least I try to type so other people don't get a headache trying to decode my posts. The way Warrior fans type just exposes the overall lack of intelligence in that city. Nothing new. Always has been that way.

mjw22
09-26-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm not certain if you are too current MJW 22 but the Broncos made a profit last year and financially are headed the right direction. I'm looking forward to making a trip to MJ to watch the Broncos spank the Warriors this year... In more ways that the scoreboard.:p

Well come enjoy our nice new rink . As for spanking I don't think you have anyone to do that maybe your mom.:p Avoid the popcorn it sucks.

trucker
09-27-2012, 08:10 PM

Remeber 1989 Stanley? Or was your bumb still being changed at that time? That's as close as your Blades will ever come to a Memorial Cup! Sure you'll get to host it again this year but your boys will be out of the tourny before it begins. I can hear John Gormly's headline show already...."What was the Blades organization thinking,? Coming to a tournament of this caliber with a team like that??? May as well had Moose Jaw play host team...at least they can hit others from behind!!" MJ22 and Stanley can go back to their rooms now, bedtime is upon you and the rest of us grown ups can carry on with some dialogue now. We all know Moose Jaw sucks and the Blades will pay for the mistakes of trying to have a Mem Cup for years to come. Suck a fat one boys...suck it nice and slow.

lordstanley
09-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Remeber 1989 Stanley? Or was your bumb still being changed at that time? That's as close as your Blades will ever come to a Memorial Cup! Sure you'll get to host it again this year but your boys will be out of the tourny before it begins. I can hear John Gormly's headline show already...."What was the Blades organization thinking,? Coming to a tournament of this caliber with a team like that??? May as well had Moose Jaw play host team...at least they can hit others from behind!!" MJ22 and Stanley can go back to their rooms now, bedtime is upon you and the rest of us grown ups can carry on with some dialogue now. We all know Moose Jaw sucks and the Blades will pay for the mistakes of trying to have a Mem Cup for years to come. Suck a fat one boys...suck it nice and slow.

Well thank god you know the future and what will happen later on this season saves me money not having to go to the games wow thanks ms cleo and bum is spelled BUM not Bumb yes i do remember 1989 youngster i was 7 back then tim tisdale

mjw22
09-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Well thank god you know the future and what will happen later on this season saves me money not having to go to the games wow thanks ms cleo and bum is spelled BUM not Bumb yes i do remember 1989 youngster i was 7 back then tim tisdale

He's a hick from hick town that's why he cant spell he's too dumb to know bumb is spelled bum.lol Another big turn out in the soon to be SJHL city .:o He's good entertainment if nothing else L.S.:D:D:D