PDA

View Full Version : Blow out in Speedy Creek

mjw22
09-22-2012, 09:47 PM
wow not our night tonight . hope we dont see too many of these this year. we may need to add some toughness and bourhis isnt the guy.

trucker
09-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Total dominance. Looks like she's gonna be a long year for your wussy team. Hope you enjoyed Lowry's hat trick and the 7 goals between both your goalies. Looking forward to playing your team again, gives our guys an easy 2 points.

mjw22
09-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Total dominance. Looks like she's gonna be a long year for your wussy team. Hope you enjoyed Lowry's hat trick and the 7 goals between both your goalies. Looking forward to playing your team again, gives our guys an easy 2 points.

lol you lost last night or did you miss that. speaking of *****s did you see Lowry do his turtle at center ice in front of 4300 ppl :D:D i guess when your team sucks as bad as it has one win gets you kids all excited lol now enough of this silliness your moms calling you

trucker
09-23-2012, 09:13 AM
I guess I should clarify. Checking from behind is the cheapest play in hockey. Your team excells at this because there is no toughness on your team. It does feel good to finally have a tough team. Watching your team reminds me of Bronco teams from the past few years and makes me appreciate this Bronco team all the more. Looks like it's your turn to start puking in your mouth at your barn this year! You have nothing to be excited about from your Warriors this year! Get used to watching the penalty kill in Moose Jaw.

MJ Fan
09-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Honestly, its nice to see that the Broncos and Raiders may have some success this year, because its been painful to watch these teams in recent years. Its unfortunate that the fans arent used to having a good team and aren't sure how to handle it yet. There is a slight difference in teams like PA and SC and other teams in the division like MJ, Brandon and Saskatoon in that even if they arent in first or second, they have some good young prospects that are developing and will be good next year or the year after. Thats the case with MJ this year. Enjoy your success this year Swift, because its few and far between.

lordstanley
09-23-2012, 10:02 AM
I guess I should clarify. Checking from behind is the cheapest play in hockey. Your team excells at this because there is no toughness on your team. It does feel good to finally have a tough team. Watching your team reminds me of Bronco teams from the past few years and makes me appreciate this Bronco team all the more. Looks like it's your turn to start puking in your mouth at your barn this year! You have nothing to be excited about from your Warriors this year! Get used to watching the penalty kill in Moose Jaw.

Wow what a cocky prick you are after what 2 games ? who cares you guys beat them 7-1 it is 2 games in every dog has there day talk to me after game 20 if you guys are still keeping this up wow

HOLY FRICKEN CRAP MARIE !!!

lordstanley
09-23-2012, 10:04 AM
lol you lost last night or did you miss that. speaking of *****s did you see Lowry do his turtle at center ice in front of 4300 ppl :D:D i guess when your team sucks as bad as it has one win gets you kids all excited lol now enough of this silliness your moms calling you

i find it funny to see teams like Swift and PA etc think they all have it figured out 2 games in lol hmm lets see what the other 70 games bring

wardog fan
09-23-2012, 01:20 PM
funny swift fan laughing at the broncos beating up a bunch of 16 and 17 yr olds... considering the warriors out shot the broncos both games, i would say you guys got lucky you got any points out of the two games. yes we will be in for a long year but i would take watching this young core develop then watching the broncos lose 200,000 bucks a season..... enjoy your games cause from what i hear the days are coming soon where the sjhl will be the main attraction in speedy creek. and isn't calling the kettle black on cheap shots, maybe watch the the games and see lowery's actions friday night . I'm not defending anyone but swift has had their share of dick head players... kirsch's hit was stupid I'm not one for any injuries hockey has no place for it. it amazes me the immaturity of some fans on here

mjw22
09-23-2012, 02:13 PM
could be the last year they have a team . couldnt even sell out the home opener in that dinky little rink . rumour has it they will be in cranbrook next year because the dont draw good enough . so enjoy the win there wont be many more than last year lol. Last year we had a big tough Talented team that went to conf finals . All SC has is a big team with not a lot of toughness or talent and no conf final in thier future :D:D:D:D. No one on here condones what kirsch did he deserves 3-5 gm more if Scarlett is hurt. Lowry is a coward and unfortunately theres no penalty for that. SO mothertrucker come back when your team makes the play offs. :groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy: