PDA

View Full Version : toughness

mjw22
09-23-2012, 06:03 PM
I know Stothers is preaching team toughness which we seem to have but having Johnson Ulrich Rielly fighting is not good. With a small team we may need a bigger tougher more skilled forward than Bourhis . For a 20 spot you need to be a solid d man a skilled and or tough forward none of which applies to Bourhis. Some out there include Jesse Mychan tougher with more skill or maybe they are hoping Beach comes back . Dont understand this roster spot going to a guy who was released by PA no matter how good he is in the room we need it on the ice.:confused:

trucker
09-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Toughness?? The only strong thing about your team is the taste they leave behind in the mouths of opponents from all the cheap shots they take! Sorry, nothing physically tough about your panzy team.

lordstanley
09-24-2012, 02:48 PM
sorry but there is nothing tough about any team in the chl anymore you can not tap someone on the head with your pinkee finger without the league looking at a suspension

Almost time to start watching the KHL

lordstanley
09-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Kirsch gets 4 games and edmundson gets 2

http://whl.ca/page/WHL-discipline

lordstanley
09-24-2012, 05:17 PM
2 games is to much for Edmundson guess that turtle Lowry did his job

TheMysteryMan
09-24-2012, 05:56 PM
If edmundson would have done that last year he would have got a 10 minute misconduct. This year he basically loses 3 games. I think it's ridiculous

mjw22
09-26-2012, 03:02 PM

He was suspended for coming off the bench lining up and fighting before the play started its an automatic suspension. Funny how some SC fans think they have a tough team when they have fewer "tough" guys than last year when they got beat all the time lol.

Landon
09-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Hey Stanley was 6 games to much for Austn Bourhis when Lukas Sutter yapped his mouth then turtled?

lordstanley
09-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey Stanley was 6 games to much for Austn Bourhis when Lukas Sutter yapped his mouth then turtled?

I dont even remember that and who cares that is way in the past now