PDA

View Full Version : Sakatchewans largest turtle

mjw22
09-24-2012, 09:25 PM
resides in Swift Current aprox six foot five inches about 200 lbs species is a Lowry only known predator Edmundson six foot four 210 lbs. When a lowry is frightened it drops to its knees and covers its head.its known to try and intimidate smaller animals with out much success. :D:D:D:D:D Bet his daddy was proud of him :groovy:

Harvest
09-24-2012, 11:28 PM
I love how your a keyboard warrior. Lowry fought edmundson in preseason there brainiac. The warrior players putting his head in Lowry's crotch (fioretti must have learnt that move from the male mj fans) so Lowry pushes him down and edmundson comes in and Lowry doesn't want to get booted cause wins matter. Winnipeg is loving watching the past weekend and Toronto is crying cause they been shafted again.

patsdude114
09-25-2012, 08:50 AM
I could careless about either player but I guess Lowry will learn not to push around teams better players or be faced to 1 of the tougher players in a dance & by the sounds of it Lowry likes to turtle when he isnin favour to win a fight.

wardog fan
09-25-2012, 10:03 AM
i agree give it a rest would ya.....

mjw22
09-26-2012, 02:35 PM
i agree give it a rest would ya.....

when it suits me lol

mjw22
09-26-2012, 02:37 PM
I love how your a keyboard warrior. Lowry fought edmundson in preseason there brainiac. The warrior players putting his head in Lowry's crotch (fioretti must have learnt that move from the male mj fans) so Lowry pushes him down and edmundson comes in and Lowry doesn't want to get booted cause wins matter. Winnipeg is loving watching the past weekend and Toronto is crying cause they been shafted again.

must be the water in SC none of what you said makes much sense. Like a 3rd round chicken is going to have a bigger impact than Reilly really lmfao

Quarter Century Fan
09-27-2012, 01:59 PM
resides in Swift Current aprox six foot five inches about 200 lbs species is a Lowry only known predator Edmundson six foot four 210 lbs. When a lowry is frightened it drops to its knees and covers its head.its known to try and intimidate smaller animals with out much success. :D:D:D:D:D Bet his daddy was proud of him :groovy:

Well mjw22, the Warriors have had members on their teams that have played the role of antagonizer. If this would have been reversed you would probably consider your player to have outsmarted the other team's player by goating him into a foolish penalty and suspension?? For what it's worth, I don't like players that antagonize but the league is full of them, including yours.;)

mjw22
09-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Well mjw22, the Warriors have had members on their teams that have played the role of antagonizer. If this would have been reversed you would probably consider your player to have outsmarted the other team's player by goating him into a foolish penalty and suspension?? For what it's worth, I don't like players that antagonize but the league is full of them, including yours.;)

And you are :confused::confused::confused: