PDA

View Full Version : Speedy creek

Bighat
09-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Way to go boys. Hewitt kept us in this game and the d showed some tuffness. Our team is going to be pretty good this year and what's up with Brandon I had them pegged for bottom 3.

RWAH
09-27-2012, 10:56 PM
watched the game on the web. The first period we were horrible all over the ice, offence defence and in the nuetral zone. noticed most of all that the d were being beat to the puck on SC dump ins. and the wingers were loosing the battles on the boards in our d zone, both made for long stretches when SC controlled the puck in our end. All 4 lines and 6 d men had the same lack of effert or urgency in their game. The shot clock at one point in the first was SC 23 Pats 4. Dismal first period.

Ouelette's goal, off the face off, is the same play that Brandon used on the Pats last year to tie a game and then went on to win.

Good character win. Hope the road trip builds team and another winn in the 2 remaining games.

About Brandon, Im with you I thought them and the Pats would be battling for 4th and 5th in the East Division. Their rooster includes 9 rookie forwards and 2 rookie d men. 4 of the 9 goals were with Macarof in net. Hope they can keep it up and they might pick up some season ticket sales for that is lacking so far this season for the Wheaties

patsdude114
09-28-2012, 10:30 AM
The WKs r never a bad team cuz KM runs that franchise from top to bottom better then anyone in the WHL & maybe even as far as the CHL. Even years when everyone thinks this is a rebuild year for the WKs they are still near the top of the division reguardless.

They seem to know every hockey player in the whole province & have very little problem recruiting them.

As for the Pats game I completely forgot about it as I have been busy working in MJ for mjw22 didn't have access to a computer to keep me in the loop. Come back wins like that are great for team character. Hopefully this gets the team going in the right direction.

trucker
09-29-2012, 10:46 PM
I agree with your Wheat King comments. Always a competitive team, and never seem to have a down year. K M definately knows what he's doing and Brandon fans are lucky to have him.