PDA

View Full Version : Weal Watch

dsquared
10-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Looking at the last Manchester Monarchs Boxscore (http://theahl.com/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1009878) - Jordan Weal wasn't dressed - very interesting indeed! Who would be the odd man out?

SectionNDeserter
10-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Weal, because he would go to the ECHL.

Bighat
10-16-2012, 07:16 PM
No he will come back here as long as he is traded to the blades if not your right echl.

lordstanley
10-16-2012, 07:25 PM
No he will come back here as long as he is traded to the blades if not your right echl.

He wont even be back with the Blades his days of junior are done nothing left to prove time for him to start making some money and take his career somewhere else

He was sure fun to watch here though i will miss him

RWAH
10-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Jordan has said good bye to the Pats. He is still on the Monarchs rooster and has dressed for one game. If the NHL settles I am sure there are other players on the monarchs that will be promoted to the Kings and then Jordan should see more game time. I agree if he is moved it will be to the ECHL not back to junior. Is there not a deadline that these 20 year olds must be returned by? I know the CHL allowed the drafted 19 year olds to be returned to junior and could be recalled to the NHL but don't know about the 20's

patsdude114
10-17-2012, 12:18 AM
can we drop the whole Weal talk already he is not coming back to junior if he was hed already be returned by now.... he has nothing to prove in junior anymore he is already the highest scoring player in the WHL in the last 3 yrs combined on a team that had no offense besides him, so tell me what does he have to prove to come back to the junior level?

he has a contract already, he will be in the echl if the ahl isnt for him at the moment..... but with the new proposal the NHL gave the NHLPA today the NHL could very well be back in swing come Nov. 2nd which will leave open a few spots on the AHL roster which may or may not be for weal.... if weal wasnt in there plans they wouldnt of brought him to manchester at all after the pats season was over the past 2yrs (especially last season)

would it be nice if he did fall into the pats laps? hell yes it would be especially being a pats fan but i think ill have a better chance of winning the lotto max this friday then i will at ever seeing weal in a pats jersey again.